Chapter 5

Winter's POV

I am in a forrest. There is a small stream flowing out to a lake making a small mini waterfall. I saw a woman sitting on a stone. She had light silver hair and a flowing white gown. Her skin shined in the moonlight.

"Hello. Who are you? Where am I?" I asked her. I remember falling asleep after Darron kissed me and snuggling close to him. Now I am in a forest with a stranger.

"Hello my child. I am your mother, Jasmine, the former werewolf queen. We don't have much time to talk so please listen and listen well. There will be a women waiting for you. She will take and teach you how to yluse your powers but you will have to leave your mate and brother. I am sorry but they can't come. Just leave with the girl and you will come back." She said as the first and her began to fade.

"Mom. Mom! MOM!" I yelled as I sat up in bed. Wait I am in bed not in a forest. What just happened?

"Winter are you all right?" Darron asked as he slowly sat up in bed. I looked at him and I was about to tell him the truth but I remembered what my mom told me. I can't let Andrew or Darron know.

"I am fine. I just had a nightmare. Go back to sleep. I will just I use the bathroom." I lied. I hated this but I have to know what is going on.

"Alright. Goodnight Babe." Darron said sleepily.

"Goodnight Darron." I said to him. "And I am sorry but I will see you in a year. Goodbye." I whispered making sure it was soft enough to make him think it but heard it too. I am so sorry Darron but I have to find out what powers my mother was talking about.

I got up and wrote,

Dear Darron,

      I know that you are either mad or upset at the fact that I left without telling you but I had to go. I am truly and really sorry that I left I wish I did not have to. I will find out who I really am. I will see you in a year.

Love, Winter

I put the note on the bedside table and walked to the bathroom. I had nothing so I will not have any bags. Maybe one filled with toiletries,  a bit of Darron clothes, and a bit of money. I then sneaked out of the bathroom window ad ran into the woods.

When I got their I saw the person who I least suspected to be here.

"Maddie what are you doing here?" I asked her. Maddie was standing in the wood alone and with a duffel bag.

"I am here so we can learn our what our powers are. I know where to go but first we have to make a stop at another pack." She said.

"What? Why do we have to? And you are a wolf, Maddie." I yelled at her. Well more like quietly yelled at her.

"No I am a witch or so your mother says but I am pretty sure I am a wolf. But if I am a witch I have to find out why. As for the other question there is another witch we have to pick up. I know her her name is Lilly. Now let's go before my brother wakes up." She said as she dragged me to the boarder of the pack. This is it I am really leavening my mate and brother that I have just found.

"Goodbye Darron." I whispered then I shifter and took off with Maddie riding on me.