Chapter 21

~Winter's POV~

Darkness.

All I see is darkness.

I can't hear anything.

I can't see anything.

I can't feel anything.

I am in complete darkness. 

Nothing and darkness.

That is all I feel.

Suddenly a white light shines in the darkness and blinds me. Now the darkness has disappeared and now a place from my past is now in its place. It was the small basement from my old pack. Everything was covered in blood. My blood. But there were ten bodies dead. Nine were on the floor. But the tenth was hanging from the celing by a single blade.

I took a step closer to the bodies but that was a horrible mistake. The dead bodies were the bodies of my family and friends. One of the celing is a body of a small little girl. 

She looks like Darron and me. she has my hair but the rest of her looks like Darron. I look around the room more and saw another body that I do not reconize. I saw that he looked a bit older than the girl but is more injured. The girl looks like she only has some small cuts and the cut that is holding her to the celing. The male lost his arm and has many large gashes and cuts. He has even many burn marks and gun shots wounds.

Most the room was covered in blood, gun shots, and claw marks. The room makes me want to throw up. After seeing the dead bodies of Darron, the boy, The little girl, Maddie, Lilly, Mason, Andrew, Me, and two other bodies I don't recognize. 

~Darron's POV~ 

Winter was whimpering loudly.  Her hart rate increased. Doctors rushed in the room and check on Winter. I growled at them. 

'My Winter was hurting!!' 

"Winter, please live for me..." I whispered to her before I was dragged by six guards out of the room.

Please live Winter...

Please...

~No-One's POV~

Doctors rushed around the room trying to save their luna. While their alpha is being dragged away hy six guards.

The rest of the hospital is in a rush. The Luna of their pack is in a coma. The whole pack pis worried about the Luna. But sadly all they could do is pray that she will be alright.