A new killer...

Becky then woke up on her bed. It was really dark in the house, however there was a little light coming in from the full moon to help Becky see where she was going. Strangely, she was wearing a white hoodie with black jeans. Becky thought that she must've fainted and her parents took her to her bedroom. She then felt something on her hoodie. It was cold and still fresh but it wasn't light enough to see what it was. She got up from her bed and walked out her room. It was all dark in the house and Becky went into her parents room incase they were asleep. "Mom? Dad?" Becky said, but there was no answer. She thought they must be downstairs. When she got to the top of the stairs she shouted again but still there was no answer. She walked down the stairs and into the front room. That was the darkest place. The curtains were closed and there was no light coming in. Becky felt for the light switch on the wall. As she was trying to find it, she felt like something was wrong in the room. Eventually, she found the switch and turned it on. There were her parents, lying dead on the floor. Her father's throat was slit and her mother had been stabbed in the stomach. Baxter was nowhere to be seen. Becky started to cry and she ran to the phone to call the police. When they picked up she said, "I need the police. My parents are dead and I don't know what happened. I just found them dead like this." Becky was told to calm down and she told them her address and they said that the police will be there shortly. Becky thanked them and put the phone down. She then went to the bathroom and threw up at least five times. It was still dark in the house but Becky was able to see a bit in the bathroom. Once she stopped she stood up and went to walk out the room.

However, she stopped and turned around. She looked at the mirror. She saw an outline of someone standing in front of it. Becky knew it was the outline of Jeff. She then asked, "What do you want from me? What the hell do you want from me?!" She turned the light on and walked over to the mirror to smash it. But she froze when she got to the mirror, there was her reflection. She had pale skin, black hair, a bloody smile and no eyelids. The most unsettling thing was her eyes. They weren't like her eyes before. They were white and the only thing that was black were her pupils. Becky then slowly put her head down to look at her right hand. In her hand, was a knife. Fresh blood was still dripping from it. She then looked up at the mirror again. This wasn't Jeff she was looking at, this was herself. That's when she realised that she was the one who killed her parents, but why does she not remember doing it? Also, what happened to Baxter? Maybe he found a way out of the house to get away from her. Becky just stood there staring at the mirror. That's when she started to twitch. Then she giggled, then she laughed uncontrollably. She took some blood off the knife with her finger and licked it. The metallic taste of it satisfied her. Now she could never stop smiling and she liked that. She licked all the blood off the knife till there was nothing left on it. She loved her knife and her face. Now all she had to do was to go out and find herself some more blood to keep her satisfied. However before she did that, she wanted to do something downstairs in the room where her parents bodies were.

The police eventually got to the house where a call had been made about someone's parents that are dead. Baxter was with them as they found him running in the streets and realised that he came from the address that they were going to. He growled when they got to the house as he knew something was wrong there. The police went inside and asked if anyone was home. They all split up and two of them went inside the front room and saw the bodies. Then, as they heard giggling, they slowly raised there guns and their torches and saw Becky. One of the officers spoke and Becky looked at them. "Oh my god," whispered the officer. The look of Becky's face shocked them. They then saw what she was doing on the wall. In big writing, wrote in blood, were the words 'Go to sleep.' The officers said that they needed assistance to take Becky to a place they thought was best. An asylum for the mentally insane. As they were taking Becky there, all she did was laugh and laugh. Once they got there, they took Becky and they put her in a cell. The police had never seen anything like this before and left them jaw dropped. Becky didn't care if she was in an asylum. She knew that eventually, she was going to find a way out. Soon, there will be a new killer on the prowl for fresh blood. Just because she's in an asylum, doesn't mean that everyone is safe. Soon, they will start to fear the shadows because they think something is waiting to get them, they would be right. A new killer was here now. That killer is Becky Eleanor Woods, and she is out to get you and make you go to sleep...