You will never get away

After running for a couple of hours I made it to a road. I realized I was only a little ways away from town so I kept going. I finally made it to where I wanted to go. The Underground. When I went in there I canceled my two fights but made a fight with the undefeated champion. I knew if I could manage to win I would have enough money to get out of this town. I knew my adrenaline was the only thing keeping me going so I kept my heart rate up until I heard my name. I was called into the ring and standing there was a colossal man. He looked me over and laughed. Good underestimate me it will give me a leg up. When the bell rang I went on defense blocking and dodging he managed to get me with a right hook in the face but that just served to piss me off. I took all my pent up rage and went at him like no tomorrow I was still punching when I heard the bell ring and I immediately stopped. He had managed to get a couple good blows one to my face and ribs. I collected my money and ran to my apartment. I was so hot I took off my hoodie and just packed everything in my sports bra. I had just finished getting everything when I heard someone behind me I whirl around and get ready to deck them. But it was Wendy. I breathed a sigh of relief and yanked my duffle bag onto my shoulder. "Why are you here Wendy" I ask with some of my tiredness seeping into my voice. She had tears in her eyes as she looked over my body and then did I realize she could see my stomach and back. I hurriedly pull my hoodie on and was about to zip it when she asks a question that made me snap. "What happened to you." She whispers. I laugh humorlessly "why should I tell you I told Colby and he left me who says you won't do the same?" Wendy looks angry for a second and says "that's why he went storming into the woods and shifted. Your story must have angered him that he didn't protect you he wasn't angry at you he was angry at himself and the people who did it to you. You have to come back he is going to notice you are gone soon." I shake my head with tears threatening to spill "I can't. I'm leaving I just fought the top person and won I have enough money to leave and that's what I'm going to do." Wendy looks shocked and starts to protest but when she looks in my eyes she sees how hurt I am. She looks at me for a moment before saying "He loves you and he didn't mean to hurt you he was just so angry he didn't protect you please give him a chance to make it up to you." I get slightly angry "Wendy don't you get it he can't love me I don't know how to be loved or give it back I didn't tell him my full story just the part about being kidnapped there is more he doesn't know. I've never once felt loved by anyone not even my parents I can't I just can't. I don't want to be hurt again." Nu this time I forgot that Wendy was even here and I was more babbling to myself then anything. "Every person who has every been around me has hurt me I can't go through much more if they would have just left me alone I would be dead right now I wouldn't feel anything. Why did they have to feed me and take me in. They will hurt me it can't be avoided. I should have killed myself when I had the chance." After I say that I hear a growl that shakes my apartment and hear the door break down. Colby stomps in his eyes pitch black. He calms down slightly when he sees me and right when he is about to embrace me he sees my bruised up face. Which makes him let out another terrifying growl. He pulls me into a hug and puts his face in the crook of my neck and says "Princess you will never get away stop trying." With that I collapsed into his arms passed out. My body couldn't take anymore I could feel my life draining away. I feel movement then I'm placed on something soft. Before I'm completely out.

Colby's POV
After hearing Alex's story I lost it and ran out of the house into the forest. It was hours later that I came back. I needed Alex my wolf was still in control and needed her. I ran to my room but when I opened the door her scent was almost gone. I freak out. I start going around the house but no one saw her the only person missing  besides Alex is Wendy. She must be with Alex I mind link her in my alpha voice to tell me where Alex is she has to answer me so she tells me where they are. I immediately go over to her apartment and when I am about to knock I hear her say she wish she would have killed herself when she got the chance that makes me lose what little composure I had obtained was gone a growl ripped from my throat as I knocked down the door and stomped over to Alex and was about to pull her into a hug when I saw a massive bruise on her face. Another growl ripped from my throat and I hugged her and put my head in the crook of her neck and said "Princess you will never get away stop trying." She let out a sigh and collapsed into my arms I could almost feel the life draining out of her and I used my alpha speed to get back to my territory. When I get there I rush into the pack hospital and lay her down on the bed. The doctors start on her and I'm pushed out of the room. I'm left pacing in the waiting room. It's all my fault I shouldn't have left her alone. With that I slide down the wall with my face in my hands.