Brother?

Alex's POV
It's dark and my first thought is damn it I passed out again. I sit up in bed but realize I'm alone. I let out a small sigh of relief . I get up out of bed and go out the door. It's extremely quiet so I sneak out of my room. I'm done I can't deal with anymore I'm just going to drop out of school and move away. Then I can finally end my "life". At lease what there is of it. As I'm thinking I run into someone. Damn it I need to watch where I go. I look up and Colby is fuming. He had this look of pure rage on his face and he reached out to pick me up. I let out a scream and crawl backwards. He sees this and let's out a whimper and comes toward me. I decide to be a big girl and face him head on. I stand there not letting show how scared I was. He picks me up and when I lean away he sighs. He takes me down stairs and sits me on the coach. That guy who said he was my brother is sitting there. I tense even more and scoot away from them both. Neither of them say anything but both are upset. Finally that guy speaks up. "Alex would you like to know why you were kidnapped?" I look at him warily but nod anyway. "Ok so my dad and my mom were mates they had me and everything was perfect then they started fighting. Mom had cheated on Dad. But after a few days they worked it out but she became pregnant with you. They got in a massive fight and broke up. Dad went insane when she had you he never wanted to be near her again. But she giving birth to you. We took you in but you could tell he didn't like it. Then one day he disappeared with you and I hadn't seen you since. But when we finally tracked my dads location we went to this little cabin and found him and a couple other people dead. I guess that was your work?" I sat still for several minutes reliving everything. I wanted Colby but when I looked over his eyes were black and he was shaking. "What did they do to you little mate?" He asked in a deeper voice. I scooted slightly away but he got up and took me in his arms he sat down with me in his lap and whispered sweet nothings to me as I cried. "Everything" I croaked out. "Almost everything" I roughly corrected. I'm just glad that all 3 of them are dead."Alex..." That guy said slowly "there were only 2 bodies...." I jump up and start panicking. I run out the door but don't make it two feet before Colby's wolf jumps in front of me. He circles me and starts growling but not at me at my surroundings. I sit down and start hyperventilating. My brother goes to step toward me but Colby growls at him. He rolls his eyes and throws Colby a pair of shorts. Colby shifts and puts the shorts on and picks me up bridal style. I start to dose off but before I do I here this.
"What are we going to do Colby?"
"Find the bastard and kill him ourselves Drake."