Falling????

Alex's POV

After I was finished with my macaroni I take my plate to the sink and start washing it along with the pan I used. I had barely started washing them when the sink was turned off and I was pulled away from the sink. "You have had a long day lets go to bed." I sigh knowing he wouldn't let it go. I just start walking upstairs with him hot on my heels. When we get there I lay on one side as far over as I possibly can I hear him sigh and get into bed. Right when I was half awake and half asleep I feel an arm go around my waist I started to move away but a low growl stopped me. I was too tired to even really care and went to sleep.

I woke up with an arm around my waist and the sun shining in my eyes. I couldn't sleep anymore so I ease off the bed and go into the closet. I steal a pair of boxers and I get my sweat shirt and get in the shower. When I get done I go to leave the room and there was a bag on the outside with girl clothes. I take the clothes and change into them and put the sweat shirt over it. Once I'm done I leave the room and go outside. It's rather cool out but I love it anyways. I go towards the woods and see a path and I take it. I had been walking for 10 minutes when I hear a viscous growl from towards the house. And no sooner then that I was surrounded by three wolves. They didn't look like they wanted to harm me but to make me stay where I was. I knew this was Colby's doing and when I try to just walk away but I get growled at. After the wolf growls he whines slightly not sure why but he does. I start walking away and the wolves stick with me. I take off sprinting but they still stick with me. I climb a tree because well I don't know it was the first thing I thought of. The wolves just stay sitting there looking slightly worried for me. After maybe two more minutes Colby comes running into the woods they are all silent for a minute before the wolves leave. Colby's wolf stays at the base of the tree and growls slightly when I don't move he changes back to human form. The only thing is he is naked so I look away but look back when he clears his throat. I look back and he has shorts on. We stay silent for a minute and Colby seems to get more and more agitated. "Alex get down here now." I shake my head and look for a way out he's angry nothing good ever comes when someone is angry. He notices my slight panic and starts climbing the tree he does it so fast he is already beside me when I notice. He throws me over his shoulder, jumps down, and sprints to the house. Once we get to his room I'm once agin pinned to the wall with his face in my throat. "Why did you run?" He whispers sadly. I sigh and say "I was going for a walk and then wolves surrounded me I freaked out a bit and ran. I climbed a tree because I didn't know how else to get away from them." He nods and rips the hood off my head. It pisses me off so bad I use all my might and push him away from me. He is shocked for a minute which gives me enough time to leave the room I go to the kitchen and get a glass of water. I'm leaning against the counter when he walks in and glares at my hood. He sighs then says "are you hungry?" I shake my head and he just responds "well I'm making you something to eat anyway so sit at the island and don't move." I roll my eyes and sit at the counter. I space out for a bit thinking about my past then a plate is slid I front of me I jump back slightly and look up to see Colby looking at me worriedly. I look at the plate again and see a huge plate of spaghetti. I'm shocked for a minute before I say "I can't eat all this." He shrugs and gets out a fork he puts it into the spaghetti and sits beside me. " you need to eat at least half." I'm about a quarter way through when I feel full and try to get up I'm gently pushed back down and Colby whisper in my ear "come on baby girl you can do it just eat a little more for me." For some reason I listen and eat more until I feel like I'm gonna throw up. I choke it down and get up. Colby puts an arm around my waist and pulls me to him he picks me up bridal style and takes us to the living room. He sets us on the couch with me on his lap and starts a movie. I try to move but he just holds me tighter. My hood is off in seconds and Colby's lips are on mine I don't pull away for some reason because I know it's too late to run away. I'm falling fast and hard and don't know what to do.

Sorry guys been super busy lately here's a chapter hope you enjoy. Tell me if you want me to do some Colby POVs