All his

Alex's pov

I'm not sure how long we stayed in our hug but it felt amazing and I didn't want to move. Eventually we had to break apart but Colby was reluctant. I finally got out of his hold and sat beside him on the couch. We sat in a comfortable silence when I all of a sudden got really tired. I fell asleep on the couch next to Colby and drifted into a restless sleep.

I open my eyes and come face to face with a chest. I feel kind of bad I freaked out in Colby but he could have asked me before he bit me. He's just lucky he's hot. Colby makes a slight sound when I think that but I don't think much of it. I make sure I have my block against Drake up and start thinking about my time in that hell hole. I start thinking about all my scars and how Colby probably wishes he didn't have to deal with me. That thought isn't there but a few seconds before Colby let's out a growl. I look at him confused than I here his voice in my head. "I can hear everything you're  thinking so don't let that thought in your mind again I love you so much Alex don't ever forget that."

I'm momentarily stunned and then I want to feel mad but I'm not sure if I can. I try to put that block up but it doesn't feel like it's working. So I lay there a little while longer and decide to jump in the shower but I'm not sure if Colby will let my waist go. I hear Colby sigh and he releases my waist. I get up but when I look down I blushed. I only had on one of Colby's shirts and a pair of panties. Granted the shirt went down to mid thigh it still made me feel exposed. When I look at Colby he is checking me out with a smirk on his face. I instantly start thinking about how I got into this shirt. He had to of changed me.... with that thought my anxiety spikes up and thoughts go racing through my head. He saw my scars will he still find me attractive. Is he disgusted? What's going to happen now? Does that mean I can invite him into the shower with me since he's seen me? The second that thought got in my mind I erased it. But I don't think I erased t fast enough as Colby lets out a really low growl. In two seconds flat I'm pushed against a wall and faced with a black eyes Colby. I can see three strong emotions in his eyes anger, desire and... love.

*Warning smutty*

After looking into each other's eyes for a long time Colby leans in. I thought he was going to kiss me but he just goes straight for my mark. The second his lips touch my mark my mind goes foggy and I let out a moan. When I let out a moan Colby makes a sound between a growl and a purr. But what ever it was it seemed to have awoke something inside of me because I was letting my moans flow freely instead of trying to hold them in. This seemed to excite Colby even more. In the next moment he picked me up keeping me against the wall and I wrap my legs around his waist. The longer he keeps this up the warmer I get and the more I want him. There is also this tiny voice in my head telling me to let him.

Colby stays on my mark and I didn't even realize he took off the shirt until his lips left me and goose bumps dotted my skin. I was in nothing but a pair of panties. In that moment I was perfectly ok with letting him see all of me. Colby latched on to my mark agin then he pulled back all of a sudden and sniffed the air his eyes snapped to mine and he smirked slightly. I saw even more desire in his eyes as he took me to the bed and dropped me on it. Colby followed me down and was on top of me I was in a pair of panties and he was in a pair of boxers. He leaned back down and I expected him to go back to my mark by instead he latched on to my breast. The surprise and pleasure of it made me cry out and Colby groaned his approval. As he suckled my breast his hand made its way down to my core. He inserts two fingers and they slide in smoothly he smiles at that then he pulled back and looks at my pretty black lacy thong. He growls and literally rips them off and then he takes his boxers off and I wasn't sure if this was going to work. He was impressive but I was still a virgin. He saw the hesitation in my eyes and his eyes went back to normal. "Baby if you want me to stop just say so." I shook my head and whispered that I was ready." That was the last sane thing I said in the next two hours.

He slowly enters me giving me time to adjust. But I was so worked up I barely felt a thing when he popped my cherry. As soon as he was fully in my he slowly thrusts in and out after not even a few minutes I felt a tightening in my stomach. "Come baby come for me." And that was all I needed after I came Colby didn't stop instead he flipped me over on my hand sand knees and it was no longer slow. He pounded into me. We came at the same time and his teeth sunk into the other side of my neck and he howled with all he was worth and it sent chills down my spine and I passed out. The last coherent thought was I love this man with all my might.