Ch.1 Coming Home

Mephiles's Pov

I sighed while looking out the plane window, I was heading to America to stay with my older brother Shadow and his boyfriend sonic who introduced over skype. Our mother passed away couple months back and since I was still 16 I had to go live with a relative, our parents got a divorce when I was 5 and my brother 8 my dad kept shadow and my mom kept me and moved us to Japan. My father was kind enough to let shadow and me and mother skype to keep in touch. Around when I was 13 Shadow told me and mom that dad was killed in a car crash, then our mother passed away from sickness. I was sent on a plane to America. Oh did I mention I'm not a normal boy I was born a Herm which means I have a dick and a vagina and my mother was very very very protective of me. My mother told my brother and I know he's going to be very protective of me to.

Suddenly the captain of the plane said we will be in America in about 10 more hours and right now in America its about 3am, before hand shadow told me to text him when my plane was getting closer so he can be at the airport before the plane lands so I sent him a quick text. I looked back outside before I laid my head to the wall and went to sleep. I was jolted awake by the captain saying that we arrived to America and will be at the airport in 30 minutes, I looked at my phone and saw it was 8 in the mourning so shadow should be awake so I shot him a text saying my plane lands in 30 minutes. He replied saying that he's heading to the airport right now which made me chuckle. Not much longer the plane landed and headed to the gate, finally the ding went off which let the passengers know we can leave the plane, I got up and grabbed my carry on and finally left the plane.

After walking past the security gate I looked around for shadow but didn't see him yet so I went to grab my suit case, after waiting for a bit I saw it and grabbed it and turned to head for exit but my phone started to go off and looked at it and it was shadow, I smiled. "Hey Shadow where are you?" I asked and started walking "right behind you bro" he said which made me stop and turn around and I saw shadow standing there, I saw that he was taller then me at 6'3 while I was at 5'6, and it looked like he was more muscular then me to. He was wearing a blood red tank with a leather jacket and ripped jeans. When I saw him I started to tear up and I ran over and hugged him which made him stumble a bit but he returned the hug, shadow saw my ears go down and he heard me sniffling "mephiles what's wrong?" "I missed you shadow" I told him while hugging him tighter, he just smiled and hugged me the same "I've missed you to mephiles".

We pulled away and Shadow took my suitcase from me and we both left the airport to his red and black mustang, he put my suitcase in the trunk we both got in and took off. On the way back to his house my eye lids starting to get heavy and the next thing I knew I fell asleep, guess I was more tired then I expected.

Shadow's pov

After we left the airport we started to head home, after a bit I noticed meph had gone quite and I turned and saw that he fell asleep and I just smiled. When I got back to the house it was already around 11am, once I opened the car door and got out I was suddenly tackled to the ground by my blue boyfriend sonic "shadow-kun I missed you" sonic said while nuzzling my chest fur "I missed you to but I need your help carrying meph's suit case" sonic looked inside the car and saw my brother fast asleep which made him giggle. Sonic helped me up and he went to the trunk and got meph's suit case while I went to the passenger side and opened the door, I unbuckled his seatbelt and carefully lift mephiles in my arms, while carrying him I felt mephiles nuzzling my chest fur and I can hear him purring which made me chuckle. I carried mephiles inside with sonic right behind me. We went inside the guest bedroom which is now mephiles room and sonic pulled the bed covers back and I laid mephiles down and covered him up. Me and sonic looked at mephiles and saw him making a cute yawn and cuddled in the covers, mephiles's ear twitched and we can hear him purring more. "Aww" sonic said. I shook my head and beckoned sonic to follow and let mephiles sleep when sonic started to leave I kissed mephiles forehead "glade to have you back little bro" I said and I saw him smile in his sleep, I closed the bedroom door and went back down stairs with my blue lover.

Normal pov

When it was around 1 mephiles's body started to twitch and then his head was rolling back and forth, he was dreaming of a strange creature that was a hedgehog but the bottom have part was a snake, the hedgehog had silver fur and he had two down quills and what looked like five quill that went straight up. He had very furry chest fur and he had what looked teal tattoos on his hands, he had the most beautiful eyes that mephiles has ever seen in his whole life. His tail was gold on the front and the back was silver and it had teal sripe pattern on the back. He suddenly started to come towards mephiles while reaching for him. Mephiles tried backing away but he realiezed he couldn't move, once the creature came up to him the creature reach down and cupped Mephiles's muzzle "Mephiles come to me, I need to see you again" the creature said while coming closer to Mephiles's face. Mephiles's face started to heat up and his heart beat quicken. Right when silver was to kiss him Mephiles jolted awake, he was panting and he looked around the room, he realiezed that he was in his room at his brother's house, he rubbed his face and thought "what the hell was that?" he asked.