Ch.4(Lemon Sonadow)

Warning lemon ahead contains Sonadow enjoy lol and this is my first lemon so bear with me

Normal POV.

After everyone went to their rooms for the night, we find shadow setting up in bed on his laptop looking at his emails for work with his reading glasses on (which is a turn on for a blue speed demon) he heard the bathroom door open and looked up and saw sonic walking out drying his quills with a towel. While looking back at his laptop with a small blush on his muzzle which didn't go unnoticed by sonic and which made sonic smirk and got an idea, "hey shadow can you get me some water please?" Shadow looked up and sighed and put away his laptop and left the room and failed to noticed the sexy smirk on his mate's lips.

Shadow's pov

When I got Sonic's water I head back upstairs, right when I was passing Mephiles's I heard him whimpering which made me stop in my tracks, I quietly opened the door and saw mephiles mumbling something in his sleep, I walked up and set the glass down and pulled the blankets up and put his stuffed hedgehog back in his arms which had fell on the floor. "Mom" he said while starting to whimper again, I gave him a sad look and starting to pet his head I kissed his head "she's always with us mephiles" I said while moving my head back and saw him smiling. I smiled and grabbed Sonic's drink and left his room and went back to mine. I walked into the room and looked up and what I saw almost made me drop the glass, sonic was sitting on the edge of the bed wearing a black and red lingerie with black panties with cute red bows on them.

"Hey big boy" sonic said while getting up and walked up to me and put his arms around my neck, I didn't say anything but blushed and look down and my sexy hedgy, he then he leaned up and whispered "I've been a bad boy shadow can you punish me" he said while rubbing my crotch which made my dick twitch. I smirk back and set the glass down and closed the door and locked it and turned around and picked my mate up and dropped him on the bed and climbed on top of him. I kissed him roughly which made him moan, my hand traveled down and went into his panties and rubbed his member and it made him moan in the kiss, I pulled back and went to his neck and kissed it. Sonic grabbed the bottom of my shirt and I got the hint I pulled back and took my shirt off showing off my 8 pack and chest fur which made sonic drool, I smirked "does my sexy blue angle like what he see's" I said as I went back to kissing his neck "ahh hell y-ya ohhh shadow" he moaned as I bit his neck leaving my claiming mark.

I pulled his top off and threw it over the bed and started kissing his chest and made my way down to his belly and I licked his belly button which made him moan and giggle, then I made it to his black panties. I stopped and looked back at him to get his permission first he looked down and nodded his head, I grabbed the panties with my teeth and pulled it down his legs. I moved my way back up to his member and started to lick the sides and I massaged his blue balls(😂😂 sorry had to put that). "Oh god sh-shadow!!! don't you fucking stop!!" My blue angle moaned which turned me on more, I put his whole member in my mouth and started to bobbed my head up and down while sucking him hard.

Normal POV:

Sonic tossed his head back and bucked his hips but shadow pushed Sonic's hips back down on the bed and continued to suck his blue angle off. Shadow looked at his lover and watched him move his head back and fourth, sonic opened his eyes and saw shadow watching him, he smiled but the then it turned into a gasped "oh g-god shadow!! I'm cu-cuming please don't stop" sonic almost yelled and putting his hands on top of shadow's head. "Ahhh!!! Sh-shadow!!!" sonic yelled while cumming into shadow's mouth and shadow eagerly ate all of his lover's cum, he pulled back from Sonic's member and looked down at his panting lover and saw he was in a pleasure trance. Shadow crawled back up to sonic and made out with him which sonic eagerly returned. Sonic's hand snacked it's way down and grasped his ebony lover's member and started to rub it and he made shadow gasped and moaned in the kiss.

Before shadow knew it he had switched place's with sonic and he was on bottom and sonic was on top and sitting on his lap and on shadow's member. Shadow grasped Sonic's hips and smirked up at his blue angle, "I wanna take a ride shadzy" sonic smirked while lifting up his hips and grasped shadow's member and lined it up with his tail hole "then go ahead sexy" shadow said. Sonic lowered his hips and shadow's member penetrated Sonic's tail hole and sonic gasped and moaned and continued to lower his hips, shadow grunted at Sonic's tightness, his ears twitched hearing whimpering from his lover and saw tears in the corners of his eye's. "Sonic are you ok!!" he said while sitting up with out moaning a little from Sonic's tightness "I'm ok shadow just hurts a little" sonic said looking at him, shadow started a make out session with him to distract him from the pain. Shadow also grabbed Sonic's member and rubbed it and moving his thumb over the slit which made sonic moan loudly in the kiss, after a bit they pulled away "are you ready my love?" shadow asked. Sonic nodded and smirked "I'm always ready my black stallion" Sonic said pushing shadow to lay back down, shadow leaned back on the pillows and grabbed Sonic's hips.

Sonic braced his hands on his mate's chest and lifted his hips and slammed back down making him moan out and shadow grunt. Sonic quickly picked up the pace and his hips were a blue blur, shadow let go of Sonic's hips and put his hands behind his head and smirked up at his lover riding him, sonic looked down and saw shadow's smirk and smirked back. He squeezed his mussels around shadow's member and made shadow grunt "oh my ba-bad my love" sonic said and squeezed his mussels again causing shadow to gasped and grab Sonic's hips again. Shadow looked up at sonic "you are a very bad hedgehog" he said and smacked Sonic's ass and thrust his hips up and meeting Sonic's thrust's and making him moan "oh shadow I love you!!!" Sonic moaned and bent forward and kissed shadow, he let shadow take over and shadow thrust into sonic hard and fast making them both moan. Soon they both felt their climax coming "Sh-shadow I'm coming" sonic moaned "me to my love let's come together" shadow grunted and thrust more into sonic making him moan, "SHADOW!!!" "SONIC!!!" they both moaned each other's name and came sonic on his belly and shadow's chest and shadow deep inside sonic. Sonic fell onto shadow's chest and both of them panted both exhausted from their love making, sonic lifted his head and look down at his lover and shadow looked at his lover, they leaned in and kissed each other passionately, pulling away "I love you shadow" "I love you too sonic". Sonic laid his head down on shadow's chest and snuggled into his chest fur and fell asleep, shadow smiled and wrapped his arms around his mate and kissed his forehead "goodnight my love" he said and fell asleep his lover.

Ok that took me and long time to write, sorry if it took me a while I've had a rough week, we had to put my dog down and I didn't feel like writing since my heart was broken. Well I've hoped you enjoyed my first lemon guy's until next time.