Ch.3 Jealous

After everyone changed Mephiles, Shadow, and Sonic were in shadow's mustang heading to the carnaval was by the beach. Mephiles hadn't been to a carnaval for a while, he went to one with his mom before she got sick. Shadow and Sonic were talking away in the front seat while mephiles was thinking about those eye's he saw in shadow's backyard "I remember those eye's from my dream was it that creature that tried to kiss me" he thought. Shadow looked threw his rearview mirror and saw his little brother deep in thought "hey meph you ok?" he asked as he stopped at a light, Mephiles looked at his brother "I'm ok shadow just a little headache and my hand hurts still" he said while rubbing his hand. Sonic reached into the center concel and grabbed some Ibprofen "here's something for you headache meph" he said also handing mephiles a bottle water. "Thanks sonic" mephiles said while taking the medication, sonic smiled and face forward again. Shadow was listening to the conversation and smiled to himself glad to see that his boyfriend and little brother are getting along.

Sonic's pov

Not long we reached the carnival and shadow parked the car and we got out and headed to the entrance and we had to pay to get in(duh) and we got to the booth I noticed mephiles getting his wallet out but shadow stopped him "it's ok meph I got it" shadow said and paid the guy after that we headed to the ferris wheel to meet the others. I put my hand in shadow's and started swinging our hands back and forth while huming song that was in my head, in the corner of my eye I saw mephiles looking at our hands and looked down with a frown on his face, I was about to ask him what was wrong but then I heard my name. I looked up and saw by little brother Tails running up to us, he gave me a bear hug which I did back since I've hadn't seen him for a while. The other's which was Amy,Rouge,Knuckles,Blaze, and Tails came up and greated me and shadow but I didn't see mephiles but then I saw him hiding behind shadow with a cute little blush on his muzzle which made me chuckle.

Shadow's pov

I notice my little brother hiding behind me which made me chuckle "Hey guy's" I said while giving kunckles a fistpump, just then Rouge noticed a certain someone behind me "Shadow is this your little brother you told us about" she asked while trying peak behind me which caused mephiles to whimper a little. I shook my head at his shyness "ya this is Mephiles he just flew in this mourning" I said while stepping to the side so the other's can see him which made him squeak. I can see the small blush on his muzzle, he looked up at my friends and waved while softly chuckling. "Awww your so cute, you just looked your big brother but I think your more cute" rouge said. She, Blaze and Amy were hugging him which made him blush more. "Ok guys let's have some fun shall we" I said while putting my hand with Sonic's which made him blush, the girls let go of mephiles and started talking to him when we started walking again I can tell he was shy talking to the girls but he was talking back to them with a smile which made me smile.

Mephile's pov

'Man that was embarrassing' I thought while walking between blaze and rouge, I mean getting hugged by the girls fine for me sometimes but when their boobs were right in my face since I'm not tall but I couldn't say anything. After about an hour we played some games and some rides, Shadow won a teddy bear for sonic and he cuddled it to his chest and kissed shadow's cheek, I looked down and sighed, I admit I'm a little jealous of my brother since he has someone to love, I mean I did had a relationship before with a sweet guy and I thought I found my mate but then I found out he cheated on me with some girl. It broke my heart and I didn't want to get into another relationship for a while but I felt ready to start dating again. I then felt someone's hand on my shoulder and saw rouge and she had a worried look in her eye's. "Are you ok sweetie"? She asked. I nodded while walking ahead to look at some prize's I can feel rouge's eye's on me but I ignored it.

Rouge's pov

I watched mephiles walk off to look at prize's, I saw how he was looking at shadow and sonic and I knew he must be jealous of his brother but I know he's happy for shadow but he wanted someone for himself. I looked at shadow and saw him talking to knuckles, I walked over to them and taped shadow on the shoulder and he looked at me "shadow you might want to talk to mephiles cause I can tell he's upset" "what" he said while looking towards mephiles "I saw him looking at you and sonic then I saw him starting to look upset". Shadow sighed and told me what happened to mephiles and his ex-boyfriend and didn't want another relationship for a while. "Poor mephiles" while looking towards mephiles who was trying to win a teddy bear but he kept losing. Shadow went over and started to talk to him to calm him down since we both can tell he was still upset.

Normal pov

"Are you ok mephiles" shadow asked while walking up to him, mephiles looked at his brother "ya why do you ask" mephiles said while trying to pop a balloon but missed. Shadow paid and got some darts and helped his brother win a prize, he popped all of the balloons and won for his brother, the vender was nice enough to let mephiles pick a prize and mephiles choose a teddy hedgehog that had two large quills in the back and five up right quills in front and golden eye's. Mephiles smiled and hugged shadow "thanks shadow" shadow hugged back "mephiles, rouge told me you were looking at me and sonic and got upset, look I know you'll find that special someone soon ok" he said while putting his hands on his brother's shoulder's. Mephiles looked at him and started crying and buried his face in shadow's chest, shadow wrapped his arms around mephiles and whispered calming words in his ear. The other's were listening and felt bad for mephiles, after a bit he started to calm down and wiped the rest of his tear's away "are you ok now meph" shadow asked while pulling away, mephiles nodded and gave his smile, then all of sudden he was hugged by sonic and the girls which made the rest of the guys laugh. It was almost 10pm and the gang were leaving the carnival they said goodbye to each other and left, when shadow, sonic and mephiles got home shadow noticed his little brother laid down in the back seat and passed out cuddling with his stuffed animal. Sonic giggled and shadow shook his head, he reached in the back and shook his shoulder and he woke up. Mephiles got out of the back and the three went inside of the house and into their own rooms after saying goodnight to each other. Mephiles changed into his PJ's and went to his bed and laid down and covered up under the blanket's, he looked at his stuffed animal and it reminded him of that creature in his dream's. 'I hope I dream of him again' he thought and cuddled the stuffed animal and feel asleep with smile on his face.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Sorry for the long wait I've been busy with work and haven't been able to write for a while, but there's gonna be lemon in ch.4 ;) anyway I hoped you like the story so far leave comment's if you have any, till next time