Guess Who?

Me and Aph were at the park waiting for the others. I stared at the trees for awhile it was so calming the way the wind blew and the how the leaves gently swayed, One falling every so often.

"Hey Blaze! Is that you?" Aph yelled to a red headed werewolf. He had one blue eye and one green "oh hey alpha!" Blaze? That was the other guy coming to the sleepover "is this your sister?" "Yeah this is (name), (name) this is Blaze he's here for the sleepover!" I smiled and held out my hand "nice to meet his you" he shook my hand "you too babe!" I couldn't help but laugh 'he must be a Casanova.' "Hey (NAME), ALFa...and blaze.." i heard 3 voices yell from behind. "Oh hey guys!!" I said cheerfully

Aphmaus POV:::::
"Hey (NAME), ALFa...and blaze.." when the pups said blaze it sounded like venom..jealous much? "Oh hey guys!!" My sis said cheerfully. Daniel Dottie and Rylan came over to us "so what are we doing here again Aph?" (Name) asked "we're gonna play a game" I smiled suddenly we were on two separate platforms.

Rylan, Blaze, and (name) on one team while me, Daniel, and Dottie were on the other me and (name) were picking heads. I picked Katelyn with a tch mark on her head and white eyes..I wonder who she picked?

Your POV:::::::::::
I picked Zane with a 'really' expression. We asked the first question "dose your person have dark hair" I asked with a cat face "nope" 'great that knocks out all but Katelyn, Lucinda, Garroth, Sasha, Laurence, and Travis' I thought to myself. "Ok my turn!" Aph exclaimed "dose your person have furry ears" I looked at Zane and giggled "nope" she pouted and started deleting some.

Aphmaus POV::::::::::
'Dang it that would have narrowed it down!' I delete the werewolf heads and sat back on the pillar thing. Blaze spoke up "can you see your person persons eye color?" I looked at Katelyn "no..." he got up and started deleting some

Blaze's POV:::::::::::::::
'Ok so goodbye Lucinda, Laurence, Garroth, and Sasha.' That narrows it down! Yeah "look how good I did babe!" I smirked at her she laughed her apple off while I heard soft growls from everyone else (besides her) even Aph I just ignored it and sat back down next to her. Rylan was on the other side glaring daggers at me 'weird'

Daniels POV::::::::
Grrrrr! WHY DOSE BLAZE HAVE TO BE SUCH A CASANOVA! Anyways it was my turn "is your person a guy?" (Name) looked at the head "yup~" she sang making my heart flutter but at the same time made me jealous who was he!! A friend er...a crush maybe someone she hates? I deleted all the girl heads 'that leaves Alfa Aaron, Gene, Zane, Jeffery, and Zenix.' Hmmmm...

Your POV:::::::::::::
Now it was Rylan's turn "so...is your person a girl?..." Aph looked at it for awhile when she came out she giggled "yup~~" she sang 'so kawaii' I looked down at Ry deleting people's heads 'so that leaves 2 Katelyn's and a Sasha' one of the Katelyn's had white crying eyes the other looked...mad. Sasha's was mad too. I knew Aph didn't like Sasha so I had my next question. Hue hue hue!!!

Aphmaus POV::::::::
It was Dottie's turn to ask a question. "Is your person part of the shadow Knights" (name) looked at her head "nope I don't think so" 'great thinking Dot now it's Aaron, Jeffery or Zane' I gave her a thumbs up she smiled widely

(Names) POV:::::::::
I smirked 'my turn!' "Okie. Is your person mad?" I asked Aph looked shook she looked at her head "y-yeah" I deleted the first Katelyn now it's between Katelyn and Sasha I think I know who it is "is it Katelyn with tch mark on her head?" I asked Aph looked shocked "yeah" she said in a sad voice "it's ok Aph lets go to Olive Garden" "YEEEEAAAAAHHH"  we all started our way to Olive Garden.

(Pls read)A/N: I haven't been writing as much bc I get really sick in September I'm soooo sorry guys I'll try to update best I can I love you all Bai!!! Video by Candy Store