Alfa Games!

A/n skip if you want story's under this note. Anyways I'm sorry I didn't update sooner I was at a sleepover. I honestly would have rather been writing for you guys. Again I'm sorry...

Aaron's POV:::::(Mai bestie X))))
When I got a call from shu saying that her sister is the new Alfa and they HAVE to get rid of Ein. Ein must have been the one I saw her talking to...I should have known he was bad news. I was on my way to the school now.

Your POV::::---
Ya know at first I was so excited for the games but as I stand out here looking at what the pups created I kind of wish
I could crawl in a hole and cry. But the pups just look so cute 'yeah I kind of excepted the fact I liked them' "what do you think Alfa?" Dottie asked with a huge grin 'oh Irene no!' I though.

I nervously smiled. "It's great guys" they all hugged me when they released. Daniel walked over to a broken slide? "Daniel broke the slide" art explained I nodded "well I need to talk to the try outs. BLAZE!" I yelled yes blaze. I didn't mind him he was kind and thoughtful he was just to much of a boaster and a Casanova. I sighed he was just like Laurence (yes so for future reference Laurence likes you Garroth likes aphmau so that way Mystreet works out :p)

Flashback:///
It was two days ago Garroth came over for our project and decided to bring his friend so they could gawk at Aph. "So (name) my friend Laurence should be coming soon." Hot Garroth said (his voice was beautiful back then) I nodded putting the finishing touch on our project. "Fine. But if either of you lay a finger on Aph I'll kill you" I said with with a cold stare he frantically nodded I smiled innocently "good!" *ding dong* "there's your friend" I say tilting my head to the door gar got up and opened the door.

Laurence's POV------
After waiting a few seconds Gar came to the door I walked in putting my shoes by the door as I entered. I walked to the living room seeing Aph and...a beautiful queen. She had (hair length) (color) hair and (tone) skin her (color) eyes gleamed making the room brighter. As she turned her head towards me I felt all my blood rushing to my cheeks. "Hello, you must be Laurence!" She smiled brightly "I'm (name) Aphmaus sister" she held out her hand I shook it smiling "yep that's me, cutie"

Your POV:::::
Cutie? Did I hear that right' I thought my face was dusted with light red blush..

(Flashback end)

Yep that was my Laurence experience. Blaze came over to us "we have to win" I said sternly he nodded. The pups just left on one hand I feel bad on the other I need to fix this. Blaze, Katelyn, Aph, and I fixed up the challenge so it was hard.

(Time skip)

The werewolf games were about to begin and there was no sign of Ein...or Daniel I was kind of worried. The games began it was hard for us all. We couldn't let Jax or Rider win they were on Eins side. Blaze and I were running. We were GOING to win.

Aaron's POV///////(aarmau fur life)//::////::;/////;::////;;://////
I saw Daniel trying to stop Ein. He was going to get hurt and I need to help him. I told Daniel to get out of here I felt my eyes go red as Ein hit me the thought of what he put Aph through made me mad the power I built up I punched him over and over till I threw him out the window.

Daniels POV/---/---/---/---/---/
When Alfa Aaron told me to run I hid behind a wall watching the fight. It was strange his eyes were red and he had...WEreWoLf Ears!!? I was in shock suddenly he threw Ein out of the window and me after him?...

Your POV-----:;::///////
There was an explosion 💥 Ein appeared from the hole with...Daniel on top of him (stop it pervs) the next thing I knew Dan was Alfa I was happy he's one of my closest friends. Clapping was heard but Aph disappeared.

Aphmaus POV-------
I saw Aaron walking out of the school he seemed tense. "Hey FC?" He seemed cloorer now we had a shot memorable conversation (that Author chan was to lazy to go back a re-watch to remember) and that was that.

This is the end of the PDH book so the next one will be the Mystreet/lovers lane/Emerald Secret/Starlight and the third one will go back in time to college. Ok thx Bai wait the next book will be three separate books mmmk? Video by RubyChans Nightcore