Chapter Two::School

Your POV::::
I felt water splash on my face witch immediately woke me from my sleep "aphmau! WHAT THE HEAK!!" "Keke you weren't getting up" she said giggling like no tomorrow I however was very angry and annoyed I grab the uniform on the side of my bed and changed.

After, that I calmed down with some music. I walked downstairs when I didn't feel like ripping someone's head off. I then ate one of the (food) that Mom prepared and waited for aph by the door. when she was ready we started walking. We were half way there when

"ALFA!!!" I heard three voices say from behind me "Oh! Daniel, Rylan, Dottie! This is my sister (Name)" "n-nice to meet you all" 'did I just stutter?!?' I thought to myself "you too I'm Daniel" he smiling 'god he's cu-wait what' "I-I'm R-Rylan" he said shyly 'he's pretty adora-NO STOP!' "And I'm Dottie" 'she's so pre-WAIT I DONT LIKE GIRLS...do I?' I smiled at them and nodded. We walked to school having a normal conversation when someone pushed Daniel "hey, it's the omega whys he hanging with the Alfa" said a random brown haired werewolf

"Yeah stay away, Omega you should have no friends." Said a werewolf with black hair with a blue streak I looked at him is that...no way "E-Ein?" "(Name) what are you doing here" I slapped him "how dare you treat him like that you used to be so nice, I loved you, now your...your a monster touch my friend again and I will hurt you!" I growled at him suddenly my (color) ears popped out and one of my eyes were purple the other was yellow "now scat" I growled at him he was scared and shocked. he whimpered and left. I went back to normal and helped Daniel up "you ok?" I asked concerned "y-yeah thanks" he smiled and blushed light pink I did the same "it was my pleasure I'm glad to put that cheater in his place we dated two years ago he cheated on me...with my x-bff" I said mumbling the last part and angrily remembering Ein kissing my x-best friend.

Daniel hugged me. I Immediately blushed light red ,so did he, but I couldn't help but noticing Dottie and Rylan glaring daggers at him as well as softly growling when he stopped and We all walked to class.

(Time skip to werewolf club brought to you by my dog with two different color eyes)

I finally made it to werewolf club I was pretty excited bc I get to see aph, Dottie, Rylan, and Daniel. I did have them in my other classes so I hung out with my new friends all day (Kai, Lucinda, Kawaii~Chan, Travis, Sasha, and Zane) Zane and you became friends right away he was really lonely and liked it that way but deep down he wanted friends...

Flashback><><><><
It was lunch time you saw a guy eating alone and sat next to him "what do you want?" He spat at you "just wanted to hang with another loner" I smiled at him he scoffed in annoyance but then smiled but you couldn't see cause of his mask

"hey I know this may sound weird but do you like pinkie cake?...." "w-why would you ask that" "because I wanted to make a friend that won't judge me....I guess. the shadow knights laughed at me well...except Sasha she's nice but yeah I wanted to get that off my chest..." "

"w-whoa that was deep hehe I guess I'll be your friend but don't tell anyone they'll think I'm more open" "hehe okay" after that we talked and ate he was actually really nice

after that me and Sasha exchanged numbers and talked then I just went to my next class that's where I met Travis and Lucinda they were both cool. I then hung out with my friends I met earlier today. (Kai and Kawaii chan) we had fun playing games until the bell rang I was alone for my last class. It was boring plus ivy kept being mean bc Garroth let me borrow a pen like What in the fudging name of Irene!

-----Flashback End

I walked through the doors of werewolf club. Only to see Dottie and Rylan trying to protect Daniel. Aphmau wasn't here yet otherwise she would have helped. I ran over to them "Leave them alone" I said in a dark voice they all back away "thanks (name)" Daniel smiled "your welcome!" I smiled back when I was hugged from behind "hey let's have a sleepover" I turned to see aph "who's coming" I asked patting her head she giggled "you, me, Dottie, Maybe Blaze, Rylan, and Daniel" "okay" aph smirked she was up to something....the club started and broke my train of thought I just sat there and listened.

Aphmaus POV//////
I smirked this isn't gonna be a normal sleepover. We're gonna play a fun game.....hehe!!!!

Ok theres chapter two! Now I was hoping for help kittins you see what game should it be?
-murder
-hide n seek
-prop hunt
-guess who
Ok that's all Bai🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍩🍩