OLIVE GARDEN -Blaze

A/n--No blaze in this story he was probably at the gym or flirting with some girls oh well ENJOY!!
(NN) means nickname and (n/c/d) means non copyrighted drink btw
---------------------------------------------
Your POV::::::::::::::::::
I was so pumped I haven't been to Olive Garden since I was 4!! I looked at my sister as we reach the building she had literal stars in her eyes. I laughed slightly as we walked in the building. I sat it the waiting room as Aph talked to the  counter man.

///////Time skip to five minutes of waiting later//////////

The waiter took us to a side table I sat at the end knowing I'd probably need to go to the bathroom eventually.

Aph|Dottie|Ry
Dan
(NN)

I grabbed the menu in front of me..hmm what do I want to eat today? "Hello my names cookie~chan I'll be your waitress today! are you all ready for your drinks?" The kawaii~ waiter asked she had two braids of greenish brownish hair, sparkling purple eyes, and pale skin. She had a orange clip in her hair and a orange bracelet to match it. Her uniform was very cute with a color scheme that reminds me of coffee. There was a little star on her bow tie but I couldn't make out the letters under it. Aph snapped me out of my thoughts "yes I would like a poopsie. What do u guys want?" The waiter wrote down poopsie as Dottie opened her mouth to order. Irene why do u hate me so I've been thinking about it and..I now realize I think I may like Dot, Dan, and Ry but I don't want to believe that...I don't want to get hurt again..."I'll take a poopsie too!" Dottie said excitedly "I'll take a Mt. Woof" Daniel smiled like a kawaii child!! "I'll take a brite (comment if u know)" Ry said like the shy prince he is.^-^ "I'll take a (n/c/d)" the girl smiled and nodded "any appetizers?" The kawaii girl asked "BREADSTICKS" me and Aph squealed with stars in our eyes "and wennies!" Daniel added cutely-STOP it (name)! I mentally scold myself. "Got it be right back~" the lady sang.
There is the waitress::::::::::::::::::::3

::::::Cookies POV:::bet u didn't see that coming;::::::::::::::::::::

I got the drinks and appetizers for the table man..why did they want wennies? Werewolves these days. After I served them I looked over at the other table I had to serve today there was 1 werewolf and a group of 2 kids...the shadow knights...the werewolf had black hair with a dark blue streak. I think that's the werewolf the kids back there were talking about. I go over to there table and take their orders but...something off. I just can't place my finger on it.

Your POV::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
We started eating our food. I had breadsticks, (n/c/d), and (food). I was half reaching for another breadstick when I saw...him. I ran. I ran straight outta there.

:::::::::;Kawaii~Chans POV;:::::::::
...I smell a new ship! I was walking past Olive Garden when I saw Aphmau with the pups and her..Sister? I think. That's when I noticed that look. I was going to get started on my shrine right away but then (name) just ran out I looked at the one who made her run..Ein. I'm going to. Kill. Him. That's when Rylan got up he ran after her. At this point Dottie was in the bathroom and Daniel was with Aph helping her foot because she cut it when she was tripping. Rylan ran over to (name) and hugged her. Cute!

::::::::::Your POV::::::::;::::
I felt my back against the brick walls outside. Tears were forming in my eyes. Why do I feel like this? That's when it hit me that girl he was with... she looked just like...my ex-bff. Irene I can't even say that name again. I felt something warm wrap around me. I felt safe and secure. Then I realized what was going on when my eyes met with Rylan's a crimson red blush took over my face. He was as red as a cherry. "A-are you ok?" He asked with a worried look. I smiled at him "of course. Lets just not tell the others I don't want them to get worried" he nodded I hugged him this took him by surprise his face was bright red while I was just light pink. "Thanks for worrying" I whispered to him before grabbing his hand and taking him back inside.

////Kawaii time skip//////

We were walking home and let me say I was out of it. I was lagging behind the others. I was just so tired. "Hey (name)" I felt a hand on my shoulder turning my face bright pink. I didn't have to look I knew that cheerful voice. "Yeah, Dot?" I asked smiling shyly at her causing her to laugh and turn light pink herself. "Aphs gonna make you Alfa!"I was shocked Eins the male Alfa right? Oh well I'll find a new one I smiled at her with excitement she giggled "You look tired. I can h-help you. If you want I mean because you just looked tired and I realized I could carry you or-" I cut her rambling short "that would be nice, thank you Dottie" she blushed darker turning red. She shyly nodded and picked me up bridal style. At this point I realized what I got myself into my face turned crimson my hurt bounced inside my chest. She carried me holding me close so I wouldn't fall. I was surprisingly light to her. 'Probably from the lack of food' I thought to myself. After a few minutes we were home Dot set me down on my bed everyone else was downstairs watching a horror movie or something. As soon as she placed me in my bed she smiled brightly "I'm going downstairs to watch the movie if that's okay" I nodded and started to doze off to sleep.

/////few minutes later////

I woke up to someone poking me. They sounded scared I opened my eyes to see Daniel he looked really freaked out what could have cause--horror movie. I mentally sighed. "H-hey Daniel, are you okay?" I stuttered 'good job (name) you IDIOT!' I thought to myself. He shook his head no "(name) t-the movie d-down there is really s-scary I know this sounds w-weird but can I sleep with you...NOT IN A WEIRD WAY! I mean-" I cut him off with a fit of laughter "of course Daniel. I trust you my innocent boy!" I said smiling at him he smiled back...I regret my life. Why? Well because as we started to drift off to a land of dreams I felt an arm wrap around my waist I instantly knew who it was causing my heart to beat faster and my face to have a dark red blush spread across it. I looked at Daniel he was asleep I laughed lightly still blushing as I let the darkness consume me.

A/n-omg hope u liked that! Love you kittins Bai!