The 2tart Of 2omethiing Biig

*runs at all of my readers*

GUESS WHO IS GOING TO STAY

BUT PROBABLY NOT UPDATE

LIKE AT ALL

(btw I will try to make this long)

~•~•~•~•~

>Unknown Prospective<

DARN IT! Those brats got in my way again, trying to act "hero" by turning Zoey back to being stable. I have to take the leader down first though, so that the group would break apart. But maybe... just maybe....

I'll take down her friends first, one by one, so that she will have no sanity left in her to deny what I would offer.... Yes, that sounds like a great plan... though how would I be able to? I need one of those Doom Heroes to be able to communicate through for my master plan. So there is a bit of difficultly there.

But the Captors have learned to block out my brethren as well as conceal themselves from the Outer Rings' Council. Yes, we do have organization in some places, such as the star o the Outer Rings.

Zoey has been suggested as a target from the Council for me, a mind assassin. We plan on creating this entire existence of everything to become a doomed timeline, and as the destruction begins throughout this dingy place, the entire Outer Ring will move into another timeline, but the council did not tell me which one.

Plus, as a different mission for my brethren, they are supposed to take down the Captors, as they have been doing for years. Yet I tried to intervene, and was cruelly punished for my actions.

So what I have learned is: do what you're told, not the opposite.

>Dave's Prospective<

So much crazy is going on right now, you don't even know. Like I'm serious right now. Zoey suddenly falls, Mituna is screeching from upstairs, Karkat is holding Terezi in his arms, because she blanked in the middle of a conversation, and... yeah.

I have the craziest life.

Ok, let's get back to reality. Zoey is waking up right now with wide eyes, Mituna comes down screaming and running around the house because there was a spider on his head. I swear I could here the spider say "Fly like a bee!!!!!!!!" Terezi is standing back up and looking over in Zoey's direction.

Jade starts barking and chasing Mituna as well. John cracks a few jokes about Jade's dog ears, and she starts chasing Mituna AND John.

Well does there really need to be a lot of chaos all the time?

Anyways, after some calming down and saying sorry, the group divides and leave to go to their own house. Sollux had said that we should wait until tomorrow before heading into the game. Zoey needs to rest, and most people understand that. I split off into Kevin's group with Terezi and Latula, and we walk out of the house. Waving, I say goodbye to everyone (and they return the gesture) and dig my hands into my pockets. Kevin's house wasn't so far from here, so we walked. My three companions followed my direction as they mulled over together what had happened. But all I could think about was how John, Rose, Jade, and I got here in the first place.

I mean, I don't regret coming here. It's been great, but what HAPPENED that made us leave our game? I take my left hand out of its pocket and scratch my hair a bit in thought. Burst of laughter could be heard from behind me, which makes me smile. At least we got to make some friends that are pretty cool.

When we reach home, Terezi is on Kevin's back because she was really tired. Latula just skated here while talking to the others, so she was wide awake with energy. Kevin set Terezi down where she instantly started to sleep and snore a bit. Kevin and Latula talked before parting their own ways. I waved, and went into the computer room of the house.