HELP!!?!?!??

HANNAHS POV-

...... I can't see the persons face they have a mask on. The guy laughed and picked me up and put me in a van. we started moving and we hit a huge bump and I hit my head on something hard and blacked out.....

CAMERONS POV-

It's been 20 minutes since Hannah has ran off. so me and the guys start to try and find her.

"Hey doesn't Hannah have her phone?" ask nash

"Yea let me call her." I typed in her number and it started to ring but then I hear Hannah's phone ringing behind me.

*beep beep beep*. It rings I pick it up and hang up. I turn around and say "she left it here." they all sigh
"What should we do now?" Ask aaron

"Go to the hotel and if she's not there we call the cops." I say they all agree and pile in the limo and we arrive at the hotel and we split up and look all around the hotel. we all meet back in my room. "any one find her?" ask shawn
"If we found her wouldn't she be with one of us?" Matt says. I chuckle a little "ok, I'm going to call the cops and file a missing person search." they all nod and I walk out and in to the hall way.

*rimg ring*

911: 911 what's your emergency?

Cam: yea my sister ran off and has been missing for over an hour and we can't find her any where. can I file a missing person report, can i? And could you send some cops here?

911: yes I will, what's the address and the persons name?

I tell her everything and within, 5 minutes the cops are here. They ask all of us some questions and they go and search around the area.

I am just siting on my bed with the guys until it hits me, MY SISTER IS MISSING AND IM SO CALM! "oh my god, oh my god" I keep repeating and pacing around the room. "dude what's wrong?" jack j asks.

"DUDE MY SISTER IS MISSING AND IM NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT! SHE COULD BE GETING KILLED, HURT, OR EVEN RAPED! I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE SHE IA AND ITS ALL MY FAULT IT I HAVENT TALKED TO HER SHE WOULD HAVE NEVER RAN OFF!" I SAY YELLING

"Cameron calm down! we will find her!" says Taylor

"But- but what if we don't?"

HANNAHS POV-

I wake up and I'm in a white room with a cement floor. I wake up and only have on my undergarments and my hair is all messy. omg what happend!

"Well? have a good nap?" says a guy that looks about 20 around camerons age. and has dark brown hair and green eyes. he has big muscles and has no short on just pants.
"Where am i?" i ask

"Well honey your in my basement and your my toy."

"Ok first don't call me honey and why and I half naked?" I ask getting up and hiding in the conner.

"Because like I said your my toy and I can call you whatever I want!" he says raising his voice and walking towards me. He finally reaches me and puts his hands on my waist and touches me. I try to pull away but he has a strong grip.

"We're going to have some fun." he says. Pulling all his pants and boxers. no no no! this can't be happening! some one please help me! god please let me live! he pins me against the wall and rapes me. When he is finally done he puts his clothes back on and leaves with a purple dress, wait that's my dress! I feel dizzy and my eyes get heavy and I fall asleep. am I going to die? will someone find me? please let me live and I will do anything please god!

__________________________

(( ok guys I hope you liked it and what will happen next? I need comments no one is commenting so 2 comments 212 reads and 15 votes! come on guys you can do it!))

-- Hannah -- 💖