Magcon

HANNAHS POV-

I was half way down the hall way when someone grabbed my wrist and spun me around. I came to face..... Carter.

I was literally 4 inches away from his face. I could his breath and it smelt like mints. (lol) I just stood there not knowing what to do, I was staring at him in total silence. "carter what are you doing?" I said finally breaking the silence. "I just wanted to know what was wrong you seemed pretty upset." he said

I stepped back a little so I wasn't so close and I pulled away from his grip.

"I'm fine I just didn't want to be in a room full of boys."

"Oh, look I'm really sorry I just wanted to make sure you were ok because cameron was about to come out here and start yelling at you for being alone with a guy."

I giggle a little.

"Why are you laughing?" carter asked with a little smile on his face."

"Cameron may seem like he doesn't care much about me but when it comes to boys he hates it. Once in 7th grade I was dating a guy named josh and cameron found out and he flipped out on me and them told the guy never to talk to me again."

Carter laughed a little and said we better get back before magcon started. we walked back to see all the guys in my and Cameron's room. Cameron looked at me and walked over. "can we please talk out in the hall please? he asked

"Yea sure?" I said with a confused face and we walked out and cam closed the door.

"What do you want?"

"Hannah why did you let Taylor in there?"

"Cameron he wanted to see you! We were only in there a lone for less than 30 seconds! I thought you would start trusting me around boys! I don't get why you are even over protective, you have seen me out on my own I am not a little 12 year old any more! I am 16 give it a rest!" I said yelling at him and going back on to my room with all eyes on me.

"Could you guys leave please I need to get ready for magcon." I said and all the guys nod and left my room. cameron didn't come back in. I changed my out fit to high waisted black denim shorts with a blue shirt that had the magcon symbol on it. I fix my hair and since it was dry now I striated it and put on a blue beanie that said 'mc' in black. I got my phone and key card and put them in my pocket. I walked out the room and to the elevator. I got off and went to the green room. No one was there yet. I sat down on the couch and waited. the door opened and it was Bart. I introduced my self and he welcomed me. He left the room and all the guys came in. we lines up to get out on stage.

After Magcon it was 8 a clock. I was tried. I walked back to my room and changed in to pajama pants and a tank top. I put my hair up in a messy bun.
Cameron came in with all the boys and he looked at me and then back to the boys and yelled "MOVIE NIGHT!!"
The all laughed and so did I. We were watching a scary movie and I got scared and snuggled closer to Matt. I had no Idea he was by me but he rubbed my back and let me duffle closer to him. after that we watched another movie and my eyes got heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

(( ok guys I hoped you liked it! so what team are you on?

Taylor and Hannah

Matt and Hannah

Carter and Hannah

Tell me what you think!

-- Hannah -- 💖