Make the move

*Recap*

"Awe Allysas so happy her lover is coming." Nash said. Allysa blushed and looked down at her food. a couple minutes went by and the door bell rang. "I got it" I said. I got up and went to the door to see ................shawn, Matt and Taylor?

*end of recap*

"Uh hey." I said as I was still shocked that Taylor was here. Why was here? did cameron know he was coming? last time I saw him was when I slammed a door in his face. it's ok Hannah it's only for two days.... you can do it.

"Hey!" Matt said "can we come in?"

"Oh uh yea come in" I said moving out of the way so they could come in. shawn came in then Matt and then Taylor. I looked at cameron and he shrugged.

"MATT!" Allysa yelled getting up and jumping into matts arms. he spun her around and the. They kissed a long passionate kiss. they were the perfect Couple. I wish I had a relatshinship like that. "hey princess" he said putting her down. I closed the door and walked back to my seat. I grabbed my plate and    glanced at cameron and he got his plate two. we walked to the sink. "what is Taylor doing here!" I whispered
"I don't know he just showed up I guess. Don't worry it will be fine." he said then walked away. I rolled my eyes and walked over to shawn. I have him a ling tight hug. "hey beautiful" he whispered in my ear. it gave me shivers. "hey handsome.." I said letting go of him.
I gave Matt a hug and then I got to Taylor. "hey" I said. "hey" he said. I turned around. "in going to go get dressed." I said  "yea me to" Allysa said. 
"Ok " nash said. me and Allysa walked up stairs, I opened my door and Allysa closed it. I got to my closet and closed the door. (it's a walk in closet.) I got my blue t-shirt, jean shirts and a white beanie. I got dressed and walked out Allysa was already ready. her make up and everything! "how the hell did you do that!" I asked. "um... honestly I have no idea." she said with a giggle. I smiled and threw my Bennie on the bed. I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth, did my make up and straighted my hair. I walked out and Allysa wasn't in the room. I must have token a long time. I put my Bennie on and got my phone. I sat in my bed and tweeted:

@hannahdallas: spending the day with @camerondallas, @matthewespinosa, @shawnmendes, @taylorcaniff, @nashgrier and my bestie @allysaxoxo.

I sent the tweet out and people were saying ' I thought you and Taylor broke up' so dose not mean we can't hang out! even thought I really didn't want to. I got my phone and I opened my door and Shawn was there. "uh wow I this looks weird. I was about to knock I promise!" he said. I giggle a little.

"It's ok" i said.

"Ok Hannah I really need to tell you something. I have liked you since the day I saw you at magcon. but you started to date Taylor and I lost hope. To me your perfect in every way! I just hope you feel the same way and to see if you do I'm going to do this." He said the. Kissed me. he put is hands I. My waist to pull me closer. I wrapped my hands around his neck.  I pulled away. he smiled  "Hannah dallas will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

Shawn I ........

(( clifhanger!! 1 of the 3 chapters I have to do! and what do you think Hannah will say? and remember to comment what you think!! don't be shy! and happy Mother's Day!))

Vote

Comment

Love ya!

- Hannah - 💖