Shawn matt! What?!?

HANNAHS POV-

Last night was so fun! even though it was only the four of us. anyway I got up and Allysa was still sleeping. I went down stairs and I was feeling Generous so I decided to make breakfast. I got out the stuff and started to cook. "need any help?" a voice said behind me. I turned around and cameron was there.

"Sure, cool the eggs"

He nodded and made the eggs whole I made pancakes. "i need to tell you something." He says

"Ok. what?" I said with a little giggle

"Shawn and Matt are going to spend the night for two nights."

I looked at him and then smiled.

"Really! that's great!" I said

"Are you excited to see shawn?" he said smirking. I blushed and said "why would I be excited?"

"Hannah come on! we all know you like him!"

"Ok fine I like him! just don't tell him please don't tell him!"

"Ok...... Wanna of and wake up nash and Allysa"

"Yes but can we with air horns?" he smiled and nodded. I grabbed the two air horns that we had out of the cabinet and handed one to cam. we walked up stairs quietly. I whispered " 1.....2......3 go!" And we blasted the air horns. Allysa and nash came running out of there rooms and had angry faces. while me and cameron were on the floor laughing.

"Bitches" Allysa said and walked Down stairs, and nash following behind. cameron and I for up and walked down to. they were already eating at the table. "save any for us?" cam said getting a plate. we got our food and say down. it was silent until I spoke up. "Matts spending the night" I said and Allysas head shot up and she smiled.

"Awe Allysas so happy her lover is coming." Nash said. Allysa blushed and looked down at her food. a couple minutes went by and the door bell rang. "I got it" I said. I got up and went to the door to see ................shawn, Matt and Taylor.

(( uh oh! Taylor what's he doing there? what so you think will happen? anyway thanks for 3k and I will up date the three on Sunday or Monday because I have a lot to do this weekend.))

Comment

Vote

Share!

Love ya! 

- Hannah - 💖