im going home....

CAMERONS POV-

"She did what?!" I yelled at nash.

"She cheated on Shawn! dude I didn't think she would do something like This" he said looking down. (these hoes ain't loyal! 😂)

"Ok well I'm going to talk to her." I said. I went into the hall way but ran into someone. Hannah. I looked at her with a mad look but deep down I wasn't mad. she looked so sad. she had puffy eyes, make up running and her hair all messy. We just stood there. Then I hugged her out of no where. "Hannah why did you do that?" I asked.

"Cam, I- I didn't mean to I was drunk ok? and now I'm going back home and not coming back. So I want to say goodbye" she said, with a tear going Down her cheek. I hugged her even tighter.

"Cam- can't - breath-" she said. I laughed a little and let go. "Hannah I will miss you, I will see you once in a while and please text me so we stay in touch. I don't want to lose my sister." I said kissing her forehead and hugging her one more time and them she walked away. I'm going to miss her so much.

HANANHS POV- ( yes bitch yas! 💁)

I left and went to the air port. my mom texted me my flight and I got on.

My flight was short and peaceful. I got home and knocked on the door. I'm still not used to this home so I'm still going to knock. "mom!" I said a jumped and hugged her. "hahaaha hey honey!" she said and pulled away. "come on, come in!" she said and let me in. I went to my room and put my luggage away. I went down stairs and my mom was sitting on the couch.

"Honey, please tell me why nash texted me and told me that you cheated on shawn and ran away from your problem." she said teary eyed.

I sat down and told he what happend. after the whole talk and every thing I got so tired. I guess my lif was a magcon girl is over. I'm no longer going and cameron has been talking about a thing could 26mgmt. I hope everything goes well. I just wish nothing would have happened. Me and Taylor never happened, me and shawn, magcon, nash, life? I just wish I wasn't so stupied.

One little mistake can ruin everything.

And that one little thing I did, ruined it. not just a part of me.... my life.

(( THE END! how did you guys like my book? I know, a cheesy way to end a book but I had to! I still don't know if I'm going to make a sequel so don't remove this from your library because I am going. To make an authors note about it soon.

You guys have helped me get so fair on this book. honestly I didn't think I would go anywhere! but I did!

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Follow my edit account on vine: 11 vine babes <3

Love ya!

Last but not least my last - Hannah - 💖

😭😭 I miss it already!