We met in a grocery store??(1D fanfic)

Hey I'm Elizabeth Gold but call me Ella or Ellie for short. I'm 18 I live by myself. My favorite color is green. Yeah I am not the girly type like at all. My mom works in America and my dad left is when I was 5. I am in college for music and law. Weird mix right. My mom is weird like me. Well I am 5'3 and 1/2 yeah I'm pretty short. I like 5seconds of summer,imagine dragons, etc. I don't listen to music a lot cause in always writing music or studying. I have a boyfriend well ex now yeah he cheated with my best friend.will I cry?? no.do i want to?? yes. Will I?? no they don't need the satisfaction. I need junk food so that's how I'm at a grocery store at 1 in the morning looking for junk food.. okay I got chips soda chocolate candy what am I missing oh of course!! How could I forget ice cream?!? I ran towards the ice cream isle I put my feet up getting weird looks by 5 boys that were there wait why are they here I thought I was the only one?? I think I should call my mum about jake my ex. She liked him like her own son so I Better call my mum and tell her.

"Hey sweetheart"

"Hey mum I have something to tell you"unfortunately she was on speaker

"OMG YOUR PREGNANT WHOS THE DAD YOUR TOO YOUNG DONT WORRY MOMMAS COMING"the boys stared at me trying not too laugh

"No mum I'm not pregnant I gotta go I'm being kidnapped bye"I had to come up with an excuse. The boys bursted out laughing I just shrugged and my phone vibrated and I saw in bold letters 'MUMZY'dont ask why she is in there like that.

"Quick answer her saying that your my kidnapper"I tossed my phone to a curly lad but he tossed it too a boy with brown hair and blue eyes kinda attractive he answered

"I have your daughter if you want form see her you will give me 3 million carrots bye"he hung up and tossed it to me

"Carrots?"

"Yeah I like carrots"he said

"Why do you have so much food?"a blonde haired boy asked

"Long story now I gotta go later"I ran to the checkout person. I saw there were five pieces of paper on my door

'Call us anytime from the 5 boys Ps you owe me carrots " what the heck is with that boy and carrots I put the stuff in my car and threw away the phone numbers. Creepy people. Ask them one thing. Sheesh.

I made my way to my flat.