Liam

**Liam**

We were little confused at what Ellie told us as if she wasn't going to see us again....shit.

"Guys did Ellie say anything about leaving"I asked. They said no until Zayn came from his room with a letter from Ellie. We were at the hotel in Florida by now.

"Guys look for a letter from Ellie" he said she put it somewhere where we would find it. Louis found his in his computer. Harry's was in his favorite pair of converse. Niall's in his guitar case. But where's mine. Think Liam think. Of course my phone case. I took off my phone case and there it was.

Dear Liam,

Sorry I didn't say this to your Guys face but I couldn't I would cry and I didn't want to see your faces it would just break my heart more. Then it already is. Having the life of a spy isn't all good you leave loved ones or best friends you made in the way. You leave behind relationships. And in this case I lost 5 amazing boys that I have ever met. I meant it when I said I love Louis I will never forget you. You helped me with a lot of my problems you are like the brother I never had Liam I hope you the best and what I said at the airport is true break the stereotype of you being all serious and no fun show them that daddy direction can have fun and that he knows what fun is. Keep the boys in check Liam. Remember you will see me again but you won't know it because I will look different so you never know we might meet again and if we do you will have to figure it out. I will tell you that I'm in the United States the rest is classified information. You can stay in the house if you want but you never know I might be back. I love you Liam.

Sincerely,

Natasha Romanoff aka Elizabeth Gold