Goodbye!

2 weeks later*

I've been feeling sick lately. I throw up and I am having weird cravings. must be something I ate. Probably the sushi. But I think other wise because a day after I got back Louis and I did the deed. But just to make sure I took a pregnancy test today. And Louis is more distant than ever. I don't know but it's probably nothing.

"Hello little lady"I felt arms wrap around my waist and someone kiss my cheek. I turned around and saw Louis.

"Why hello"I said.

"Whatcha making"he asked. I was cutting tomatoes and putting them in a pan.

"I am making food what else"I said.

"Smart ass"he mumbled

"I'd rather be a smart ass than a dumbass"I said.

"you know you can be a pain in the ass sometimes"he said. He tried removing my scarf but I slapped his hand away.

"And your not"I mumbled.

He tried grabbing my scarf again but I smacked him again.

"Quit it Louis"I said.

"Why are you always wearing a scarf. Even when you would skype us you always had one on"he said. "Do you have a hickey or something."he said.

"No"I said.

"Whore"he said. WTF is wrong with him.

"No Louis I don't have hickeys okay I'm not a slut. But apparently you think otherwise. "I said. I was trying my hardest to keep my cool.

"Then why do you wear a scarf all the time"he yelled.

"Cause okay just cause"I said. I was stirring the soup that was in the pot.

"Then take it off"he yelled.

"No Louis"man he is pushing it today. i turned around an felt a hand collide with my face.

"WHAT THE FUCK LOUIS!!!!! WANNA KNOW WHY I HAVE A SCARF IS BECAUSE I HAVE A HUGE SCAR FROM WHEN I WAS IN THE STATES"I yanked off my scarf and I revealed the scar to him. He stood there shocked. I dropped everything and went to my room. I got on my bed and planted face first into my pillow. I stayed like that and I heard a buzzing noise. I got up and saw Louis' phone on the table. Me being me I grabbed it and saw a text from Eleanor.

Eleanor-baby come over please. I'm feeling lonely and when are you going to dump that other chick?

That set me off. I grabbed his phone and marched to the living room where Louis was with the other boys. I unplugged the tv and stood in front if them.

"What the hell Ellie"Louis said.

"Don't call me that"I said through clenched teeth.

"How long"I said.

"What are you talking about"he said.

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN CHEATING ON ME"I yelled. He looked frightened while the others were confused.

"I'm not"he started.

"Don't fucking say that Louis. I'm not an idiot I know how to read. Like the text you just got from who oh I don't know Eleanor that says. baby come over please. I'm feeling lonely and when are you going to dump that other chick? Yeah sure doesn't sound like your cheating! How about I make it easier for you. Were through I never want to see you again!"I threw him his phone and ran upstairs and started packing my bags. I heard yelling coming from downstairs but I just ignored it. I felt tears falling but I wiped them away and kept packing.

Liam's pov.

I can't believe Louis would do that.

"It's not what it looks like"Louis said. Niall had his fist clenched and I know why. Him and Ellie have a brother and sister relationship. Zayn shook his head and looked at Louis with disappointment. Harry was the same. He looked mad too. While I just looked at Louis in disbelief.

"What were you thinking!?! "Niall yelled." Can I remind you there is a girl upstairs crying because she loves you and is heartbroken while the other girl cheated on you!!"Louis was mad too but for the wrong reason.

"She has no right to look through my phone"he said. That made Niall even angrier. He walked up to Louis and punched him.

"Listen to yourself!!! That doesn't matter you cheated!!! And now she is probably packing to leave you faggot!!! I thought you were better than that but boy was I wrong!!!"Niall kept yelling at him. I heard a car turning on. I went to the window and saw Ellie's skyline backing out of the driveway. I ran out the door and tried running after her but the car was too fast she left. I walked back in and saw Louis crying.

"What have I done"he kept mumbling. I didn't notice that Zayn went upstairs and came back with 2 things in his hand.

I grabbed the paper from his hand and read it out loud.

"Dear Liam Harry Niall and Zayn"I started. She didn't even say Louis' name.

"I'm sorry that I'm not saying goodbye. But if Louis wants to be with Eleanor that's fine with me but I won't tolerate being smacked either."being smacked?"so I'm leaving forever. I'm sorry but you only have louis to blame. Please don't look for me either way you won't find me. I'm a spy remember. Niall, the brother I never had, I love you to bits. Please be happy. I will be fine. Zayn I'll miss you too and boy am I happy for you. In 2 more months your getting married and start a family with Perrie. Liam keep everyone in order and make sure no one is depressed that I left. I love you. Harry. My little curly fry. I'll miss you too and especially your curls. And Louis fuck you and go to hell. Sincerely Elizabeth ps I am always watching over you guys."I read. Niall was crying and so was Harry. Zayn had another thing in his hand. It looked like a stick. He also had a shocked look on his face. I grabbed it and saw it was a pregnancy test. And it was positive. Ellie is pregnant. Which means Louis is the father.

i dropped it in front of him and he saw it and was shocked.

"S-she's p-pregnant"he said. I nodded. He cried more and more. All I know is Ellie is gone and she is have Louis baby.

Ellie's pov

I got a plane ticket to California. I have a house there too. I had a pregnancy test but I never saw the result. I hope Louis is happy he can be with Eleanor without me being in the way. The plane took off and I can start a new life. No drama no nothing a normal life.