Leaving

" okay take the mats back I was kidding the whole time I'm not fighting you" I said laughing. I helped Louis off the floor. I grabbed his hand and when I did I felt little sparks.

No no Ellie your hand just fell asleep that's all nothing else. I heard the alarm ding. Oo my giant cupcake. I nudged Harry told him it was ready.

We made a One Direction giant cupcake.

"Lads come see my master piece" I yelled they came in and their eyes went wide.

"That" Liam said

"is " Zayn said

"really" Niall said

"cool" Louis finished. I blushed when Louis said that

omg Ellie stop you don't like him.

"We'll thank ya" I said. We cut pieces and started eating. My phone rang but it was blocked.

"Hello"I said

"Agent Romanoff are you alone" my boss aka the CIA. I walked to my room but before I did I told the boys it was my mum.

"Okay now I am what is it sir" I asked.

"Well we caught our guy and you are being assigned to Quantico Virginia in the U.S you leave the U.K in 2 weeks I also know you have a famous boy band in your house they will stay once they get back from tour but they will never see you again they will but you will be different because of your missions I'm sorry agent Romanoff" leave the boys and if I don't I will just be a burden to them.

"Yes sir" I said

"good now when they leave you have to tell them then you leave the next day. Understood"

"yes sir" I hung up and put my head in my hands and did a big sigh.

**Louis**

We leave in 2 weeks. 2 weeks with Ellie 2 weeks to spend time with her. 2 weeks to make her mine.

"Lads I need to tell you something" I said"I like Ellie"

"Mate we know its kinda obvious" Zayn said everyone agreed and I smiled.

"We like her but she is a spy so might not see her much" Harry said I sighed and I knew it was true.

"Yeah well we have 2 weeks together and when we come back from tour I will get to see her as much as I can" we started eating again

"you know Lou I haven't seen you like this since Eleanor"Liam said. It's true. Eleanor and I broke up a week before we met Ellie and I'm glad we met Ellie she's different especially when she handed us our phone at the store that one time.

Ellie came back down and had a big smile on her face I guess she missed her mum.

**1 week later**

***Ellie/El/Elizabeth**

The past week the lads and I have had fun but today I go back to school to get my stuff the boys don't know yet I'm planning on telling them when they are on the plane. I feel terrible. Louis and I have spent time together the most.

I got up and changed www.polyvore.com/ellie_gold/set?i...

I went downstairs to see nobody. I ate and took my car to school. I headed to the headmasters office and grabbed everything. I passed Kathryn on my way to my car I just rolled my eyes and made my way home. The boys were already up by the time I arrived.

"Hey guys" I said. They leave tomorrow to visit their families but comeback a day before they leave. And today is Wednesday they leave a week from today. A week before I ever talk to them obviously I will see them but will never talk to them again.

"Hey" they all said in unison. I sat on Niall's lap because everybody else had a controller and playing video games.

" so how's my little leprechaun today" I asked

" okay except we leave today am don't see you for a week" he said

"Awww Nialler but don't you wanna see your family and plus you get to see me when you get back. "

"yeah thanks Ellie" he said I hugged him and went upstairs. How am I going to do this?

**another week later**

today is the day they leave and I never to get to see them again. I wrote each one of them letters and hid them in their suitcase where they will find them. Zayns taped to his mirror. Harry's to his favourite pair of converse which smell by the way. Niall's to his guitar. Liam's in his phone case but where you can't see it. And Louis' I put it inside his computer. I drive the boys to the airport.

I started saying goodbye personally.

I started with Zayn.

"Hey I'm gonna miss my art buddy" I said he chuckled and gave me a hug.

Then Harry

"hey curly take care of those curls and take care of Lou" he nodded before giving me a hug.

The Niall

"I'm gonna miss my leprechaun"he gave me a hug"keep looking for your princess and don't let the hate get to you your amazing and deserve to be in the band" he let go and nodded

then Liam

"break the stereotype and show them the funny Liam I know not the responsible one but make sure they are okay"he nodded and gave me a hug.

Lastly Louis

"hey Lou"

"hey Ellie"

"I'm going to miss you a lot and take care of yourself and no more trying to cook" he chuckled and nodded.

"I'm going to miss you too" he got closer. "There is something I need to tell you"

"Louis hurry up we leave soon" Liam yelled.

"Ever since we met in the grocery store and you told your mum you were being kidnapped and tossed Harry your phone and he tossed it to me I knew we would get along. When we all moved in I thought it yay as we started hanging out more I started having feelings Elizabeth I don't k ow your middle name cause you never told me Gold I love you to the moon and back"he closed the space and kissed me. I kissed him back and it was special because Louis Tomlinson is my first kiss. We were interrupted by Liam again

"Louis hurry up we are leaving" Liam yelled

"hold on don't get your thong in a wad" Louis yelled back. The boys started laughing but Liam gave Louis the bird

"I love you Louis" he smiled from ear to ear and kissed me again. We separated an he gave me only last hug and left. I kissed his hand and pretended to kick a soccer ball. I laughed and waved. I waited till they were out of sight and went to my car. It was a small. the boys brought their car. I drove home and I saw a car following me and almost hitting me. The car got beside me and I drove faster. The other car got faster. Good thing I know how to drive really well. I drifted on the turn and did another sharp turn into an ally and eventually lost the car. I made it home and started packing.

**Katie/Kathryn**

"how can you lose her you idiot"I yelled at Jake

"I don't know she can drive real well cause she drifted on a turn and I lost her" he said

"Damn it" I yelled she can't get away.

"There's something you should know.....her and one of the boys kissed and said I love you to each other" that set me off. I started throwing stuff around the room and punching things. She will pay.

**Ellie**

I leave for Virginia today. I get a private jet and I go over the case I the plane. I downloaded all of the boys music and I made my way to the airport.

**on the plane**

i was going over the file and apparently they know I'm a spy so I get to go by my real name. Which is Natasha Romanoff an yes it is the name from the avengers movie but it is my real name.

I'm going to miss the boys especially Louis. I still can't get what he said out of my mind. I love you to the moon and back.