Spend the night.

We headed to Louis' flat I cried the whole way he sat me on his lap while he hugged me and whispering things eventually I fell asleep.

LOUIS' POINT OF VIEW

Ellie fell asleep on the way to my flat. I feel awful about what happened. Nobody deserves that.

"You Okay mate"Liam asked

"Yeah just thinking about what happened to Ellie. Nobody deserves that mate"

"I know boobear I know"Harry said

"Thanks Haz and you too lads"we made it to my flat I carried her bridal style to my flat Harry went back to get her car. The lads left so its just Ellie and I at the moment. I took her to the guest room where She woke up.

"Hey there sleeping beauty"I joked

"I am far from beautiful and thanks for letting me stay here do you have a change of clothes"

"Yeah one sec" I went to my room got a pair of shorts and my jack wills sweater. I went back and saw her crying in the corner.I went up to her and put an arm around her.

"Ssshhh your okay I'm here. As long as I'm around nobody will touch you"I said

"Now your just bluffing why would a complete stranger care about me"she said

"I'm not bluffing I promise"

"Okay but can I go to bed I'm pretty tired and have to go to work"

"but its 7 o'clock"

"Please Louis I'm really tired"

"Okay night Ellie"

"Night carrot boy"I chuckled at that. I went to the living room to see Harry there.

"Hey Haz"

"Hey boobear"

"Where's Elizabeth"

"Shes sleeping"

"Oh okay"

"Yeah"

"Lou do you have feelings for her"

"I don't know Harry I don't know"

"Alright mate I think we should go to our rooms"

"Alright night Hazza"

"Night boobear"I went to my room thinking about what Harry asked me.do I have feelings for her. Maybe a little but I don't know I just met her.