The truth comes out

I woke up in a different bed than mine. Where am I and why am I wearing someone else's clothes??

Oh yeah Louis took me to his flat after what happened yesterday. Omg Katie my bestfriend I hope he didn't try to rape her either. I should call her *beggining of phone conversation* "Hello" she answered.

"Katie are you okay"

"Yeah I'm fine what do you want anyway"she spat.

"Well Jake tried to rape me yesterday and I thought he tried doing the same to you" my voice came out timid.

"Yeah I know who do you think told him to. yes Elizabeth I told him to rape you I never liked you I thought you were pathetic and I got even more jealous because you know one direction"

"How could you and who and what is one direction"

"It was easy actually and one direction are those 5 guys who helped you they are famous and have tons of money in which I want now all I want is for you to leave them alone or else"

"I am not afraid you Kathryn and they are not one direction your delusional now I got to go so later"

"Okay but I warned you and don't call me kathryn"

"Bye kathryn"

*end of phone conversation*

I fell on the bed and looked at the ceiling. "Here are some clothes. "

"Goodness you scared the crap out of me and thanks....can I ask you something"

"Umm sure"

"Are you in a band called One Direction"he looked down and started scratching the back of his neck

"Yeah I am and those other guys are my bandmates"

"Shit"I muttered under my breath "What do you mean"

"Ummm....I cant talk to you guys anymore I'm sorry"

"What...why"

"Umm remember that guy yesterday and how he is dating my supposedly best friend"

"Yeah....what about them"

"Well I cant tell you now I got to go and please don't try contacting me just know its for your guys safety and mine as well"I got changed and left I walked to my house. Yes I said house. The flat is more of a cover up. Once I opened the door I went inside. I took out my phone that was vibrating all the way here.

from:Hazza hey its Harry....Louis told us what you said please tell us please

From:Liam :) Louis told us what happened please come back you seem cool and we don't want anything happeneing to you please answer us we really Like you

From:Zaynie poo hey its Zayn please come back *nothing* will happen to us please explain why you wont let us talk to you

From: Nialler Ellie please come back and explain yourself this isn't fair to us that you left and said its for our own protection please come back we really like you

From:Loubear hey its Louis please come back we need you I need you. I know we only met but we feel close to you please come back. There were multiple ones like that I felt bad but it was for their own good I don't want anything happening to them. I really really hate Kathryn now.

"You should now explain yourself"I jumped and saw the 5 boys. Niall Louis Harry Liam and Zayn

"I cant tell you please leave before anything happens please"

"You could've just said you didn't like us and we would've left you alone"Niall said he looked at the floor while he said that.

"Its not that you guys are awesome bu-"I was interrupted by gun shot and a stinging sensation in shoulder.