Im coming home.

*1 year later*

Woohoo I made it. Let's just say working with everyone else got easier and funner. They aren't as stuck up when the first time I met them.

Rossi was more like a person for advice.

Reid was my information gatherer and my best friend.

Garcia was the girl I went to so we could hang put which was often.

Jj was like a mother figure.

Prentiss was my gym buddy and we would fight each other.

Hotch was like the dad I never had and he would help me when I did something wrong.

Morgan was my buddy we would show off a lot. So basically we all became a family. They all know about my past and try told me theirs. I left the airport this morning and saying goodbye was pretty hard. My mom won't talk to me either she went MIA last time I heard from her which was when I met the boys. Speaking of which I am surprising them. I am supposed to land at 3 in the morning. And I got stares from people on the plane cause I'm wearing this:www.polyvore.com/plane/set?id=100...

nothing wrong with it. Other people are in suits and dresses. Who wears that on a plane. I mean it's like a 22 hour flight id rather be comfortable than look fancy.

*arrival*

yes the plane ride is over. I took a cab to my home. I looked at the clock an it was 3:30 they should be asleep. I opened the door and it was quiet. Well except the snores.

I went to my room and saw Louis....in my bed. I guess I'm sleeping on the couch I don't want to wake him. Or I can prank them. Prank them it is.

I grabbed whipped cream and a feather. I went to Niall's room. I went in and it smelled like rotten food. Remind me to clean his room. I put whip cream in his face and grabbed the feather. He put it on his face and he woke up I was laughing into a pillow.

"Ellie is that you"he asked

"in a flesh"I said. he got up and hugged me.

"Your back"he said

"yup now let's prank the other boys"I said. He nodded. And gave me one last hug. One thing. Horan hugs are the best but Louis' are better. Sorry Nialler.

I grabbed 2 ice cubes and went to Harry's room. I stool it in his pants. I didn't look you sickos. There are some things that should remain unseen. He jumped and was about to scream when I covered his mouth.

"Shh don't scream"I said. I removed my hand and he tackled me.

"Your back"

"and I'm not going anywhere"I said. He helped me up.

"Let's go to Zayn's room"I said. Niall and Harry followed me.

I went beside his ear and started whispering.

"Hey Zayn"I whispered. His lips twitched which meant I was good to go.

"Zayn go to the kitchen and grab all the spoons"I said. He got up and started going to the door. Harry and Niall looked at him in disbelief.

We followed Zayn and he grabbed all the spoons.

"Go to Liam's room and set them around him then flick his ear"I whispered. He started going to Liam's. Room and he started spreading the spoons around Liam. Once he finished he flicked his ear. Liam shot up and saw the spoons. He was about to scream when I covered his mouth.

Zayn fell to the floor and started sleeping. Harry and Niall were laughing.

"Don't scream"I said. He looked at me and widened his eyes. He hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Well hello to you too"I said.

"Now follow me so we can wake up Louis."I said.

"Aren't you forgetting something"Liam said. He pointed to Zayn and I smacked my forehead.

I crouched down and whispered in his ear to get up.

"What why am I in Liam's room"Zayn said confused.

"Cause one amazing girl hypnotized you in your sleep"I said. Next thing in know I'm tackled to the floor.

"Enough with the tackling you guys aren't football players"I said. They looked at me confused. Oh yeah football means soccer here.

"You know American football"I said. They nodded. They followed me to my room cause Louis was in there. I told Niall to get me a bucket of water. He came back and I tossed it on Louis.

"WHAT THE HELL"Louis shot up. i hid and he saw the boys.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS ITS 3 IN THE MORNING"he yelled. The boys pointed to me and I'm on the ground again.

"Enough with the tackling my bum is starting to hurt"I said.

"Your back"Louis said.

"No I'm Ellie"I said sarcastically.

"Don't sass your boyfriend"he said.

"Well I'm tired and that bed is calling my name well yours is cause mine is wet so if ya need me I'll be in Louis' room"I ran out the door and went to Louis' room. I jumped onto his bed without taking off my shoes or jacket. I didn't even cover myself with the blanket. I heard the door open and close.

"Comfortable"Louis asked

"very now let me sleep"I said.

"Well I'm going to take off your shoes and jacket so you can sleep better"he said. I nodded. He took off my uggs and my under armour sweater. He pickede up and laid me down. I felt the bed sink in beside me and felt an arm on my waist. I rolled over so My hands were on his chest.

"Goodnight Lou"I said.

"Goodnight Ellie"he said. With those words I fell asleep soundly.