Don't you forget about me

Steve: What's happening?

Fury: Captain, stay calm.

S: She looks doped.

F: She is. Did you think it would be a hypnosis session?

S: No, but...

Hill: Steve, relax.

S: But nothing is happening!

W: There's too many voices.

Cho: People, silence, Wanda needs to concentrate.

Wanda struggled to rummage through Natasha's mind, she could see what Natasha was visualizing in the form of a dream. But the images are being showing to her, is still from the last few hours.

Cho: Wanda?

W: They're still recent memories.

Cho: Focus, Wanda. Look for more into the past.

W: I'm trying!

Wanda closed her eyes for a few seconds and began to turn back the time in Natasha's mind, she managed to see the memories of the day before that, and the one before, and more before that.

W: I'm getting there, but...

Wanda frowned.

W: So slow...

Cho: It's fine, you're doing great.

Wanda felt her body get more tired, but she has a huge affection for Steve Rogers and she will do anything to bring his wife back.

Wanda arrived in the memories of the mission in Saudi Arabia, then she jumped to the one of London, that jumped to the day of the coma, and then the memories started to come one after the other, successively and very fast.

Wanda's head hurt.

Cho watched her.

Cho: Wanda?

W: It's going too fast!

Cho: Wanda, the control is all yours. Remember that. It's not your powers that command your body. You command them.

W: It's very strong, I can't!

Natasha's body trembled a little, then Natasha's face moved side to side and her arms began to shake. Steve was ready to run to Natasha, but Fury and Hill grabbed his arm.

F: Captain, I told you to calm down.

S: There's something wrong, can't you see?

F: Cho is here so if you interrupt Wanda, it can cause more damage in Natasha's mind. You don't want that, do you?

Steve looked at Fury and as much as he wanted to know what was happening to Natasha, it was true that he could make it everything worse interrupting.

Wanda sweated and gritted her teeth, trying to take control of her powers. Natasha's body calmed down a few minutes later.