Sorry

Early the next morning, after insisting for Pepper Potts stay and sleep with him, Tony Stark gave up when she firmly said no. They both were the last at the party, and they talked until dawn.

Tony asked the driver Happy to leave Pepper at her home, Tony stopped and looked at the completely ruined and filthy room of the party.

T: JARVIS, run the cleaning servisse, please.

JARVIS: Yes, sir.

T: I'm going to sleep, I'm out for anyone who may call.

Tony took the glass of whiskey off the counter and drank. He walked slowly down the hall and by the staircase, removing his tie.

When Tony arrived on the second floor, he walked straight to his bedroom, he opened door and frowned to see his room all messy.

T: Damn party-goers! They came to party here! In my private suite.

Tony complained for himself.

Natasha woke up when she heard Tony's voice and as she started to move on the bed, she ended up waking Steve up too.

Natasha sat up, yawned, and looked at Tony, feeling a little confuses abou what happened and where she was.

Tony didn't pay atention to his bed and just now that Natasha was sitting on the bed, that he noticed that he wasn't alone.

Tony looked at Natasha, completely naked and his eyes widened. Tony looked back to the door and back to Natasha again, feeling confused too about what was going on..

T: Are you... really naked in my bed?

 really naked in my bed?

Tony frowned, confused.

T: Alright, alright, I get it... I knew that this day would come... But I'll warn you that I'm very very tired of the party, so my performance won't be that great but we sure can enjoy and...

Tony said, unbuttoning his pants, but he stopped when he saw Steve sitting down, he had only seen Natasha, Steve was under the duvet. Tony held up his hands in the air, feeling upset.

T: Oh no, goddammit, Dorito!

Steve sat up and looked at Natasha, he saw that her breasts were almost exposed and he pulled the sheet covering her, Natasha looked at him with a frown.

Tony pointed to the bed, then he laid his index finger on his chin.

T: I'm trying to understand what is going on here, guys, because you...

Tony pointed at Steve.

T: ...came with the hot waitress and you...

Tony pointed at Natasha.

T: ... with the blind guy... And now you're here together. What are you doing here?

N: I think you know the answer to that question.