Mission London - Part I

Natasha drove home feeling irritated, as soon as she arrived at her apartment the damn cat was in her room again.

Natasha was exhausted, she just took a deep breath and went to the bathroom, ignoring the cat.

N: You know what? Whatever. Stay. I don't give a fuck.

Natasha took a shower and she went to sleep.

On the next morning, Natasha spent the day at home, eating ice cream and watching TV, for reason that she doesn't know and doesn't wanna know.

Around the afternoon, Natasha remembered Sarah and James playing together a game to guess what the other was thinking, and James always guessed everything Sarah thought because she kept looking at the object. Sarah got was very annoyed that she didn't find out anything on James's turn.

Natasha was looking at nothing, laughing and shaking her head remembering the scene.

Natasha thoughts were interrupted when her cell phone rang. Natasha saw it was Bucky calling, she stared at the cell phone ringing and after a while, she hung up.

Time for myself. Natasha thought.

After a fez minutes, someone knocked on the door of the apartment and Natasha frowned, as she wasn't expecting any visitors today.

Natasha put the ice cream pot on the kitchen counter and all she was wearing was a long-sleeved blouse and panties. She looked through the "magic eye" of the door and saw who it was.

Oh shit. Natasha thought, she sighed and tried to fix her hair as quickly as possible.

Natasha opened the door.

N: Hey.

Bucky: Hey. Ignoring my calls?

N: What are you doing here, Barnes?

B: You said you had nothing to do.

N: Yeah and I said I'd let you know if I wanted to do something.

B: Oh... My bad. I just... Never mind. See you later.

Bucky turned to leave and Natasha stood looking at him, she felt bad for being a bitch with him for no reason, she just wanted to have the day all to herself.

Natasha sighed.

N: James.

Bucky turned and looked at her.

N: Do you want to have lunch?

B: Yes.

N: But it's just lunch, nothing more. It's not a date

B: Okay.

Natasha left the door open and Bucky came in, he stared around, while Natasha went to the bedroom, to put on her jeans. Bucky watched her discreetly.

Natasha had her back to the door, she took off her blouse and put on a bra and put a tank top on after.

When Natasha turned around, she saw that Bucky was looking at her, but then he looked away, feeling embarrassed.

Natasha found his reaction funny. She came back into the living room.

N: Come on, let's go.

The two left the apartment and Natasha decided she wanted to eat something light.

Natasha's apartment is much closer to James's school and she decided to go to the diner that Steve usually goes, but she doesn't know about that. She and Bucky sat by the window.