Christmas break

School has gone by in a blur. Going to classes. Passing said classes. Eating meals, pulling pranks, etc. Next thing I know it's Christmas. I've decided to stay at Hogwarts with the Weasley's and Harry but Hermione is going home. I told her to make sure mom and dad don't think I hate them or something crazy. They jump to the strangest conclusions my parents do.

"Hey want to go prank some Slytherins?" Fred asked.

"Fred there are no Slytherins left." I said sighing.

"Hey guys wanna go prank some first years?" George asked as he came through the portrait hole.

"Sure!" Fred and I said. "Hey wait I'm a first year!" I said pouting.

"Oh yeah." Fred said thoughtfully.

"Do you wanna prank the other first years?" George asked.

"You mean Ronald and Harry?" I asked. They nodded. "Let's go!" I said and we ran up to their dorm. We would plan in my dorm but they can't get up the stairs. Although because of that we keep all our top secret stuff in my room. I'd tell you what it is but then I'd have to kill you, and I don't fancy being a murderer like Sirius Black. Did you know he killed like twelve muggles for no reason? He also killed Petter Pettigrew who was one of his friends. Also, and don't tell Harry this, he sold out Lilly and James to Voldemort. Speaking of I don't understand why people are afraid of his name. I mean seriously it's just a name!

Wait what was I talking about?

Oh yeah we were in Fred and George's dorm. We sat on the beds and pulled out our supplies.

"So what should we do?" Fred asked.

"Ooh we could put dung bombs on a timer and hide them in their dorm so that when they come in they'll go off." I suggested.

"Or how about we change their soap so that it changes their hair and skin color." George suggested.

"Or we could do both." Fred said before George and I could argue. We nodded in agreement.

"Alright men get to work!" I comanded. They looked at each other then at me.

"Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no!" I screamed running out of their dorm and through the portrait hole. I kept running and running until I couldn't breath. I looked around and saw I was on the seventh floor. I heard footsteps.

"Crap!" I muttered. Then a door appeared and I ran in. I was in a broom cupboard. Weird. Why would the school have randomly appearing broom copboards? I pressed my ear to the door and heard the footsteps pass me. I stepped out and ran the opposite direction until I met a dead end. Luckily for me I was at the kitchens. I tickled the pear and hopped in. I scanned the room looking for Rosie. I found her by a cupboard in the back. She looked and saw me and ran over.

"What would Miss Ally like?" She asked.

"Could you get me an Arnold Palmer?" I asked.

"Yes Miss Ally. Rosie will be right back." She said and scrambled around the kitchen returning seconds later with my drink.

"There you go Miss." She said handing it to me.

"Thank you so much Rosie!" I said happily skipping out of the room. I skipped all the way back to the common room where Fred and George were waiting for me. I stood behind them sipping my drink as I waited for them to notice. After a while I got bored of waiting so I made a slurping noise, my cup right between their heads. They spun around. When they saw me Fred's ears grew bright red and George looked at him awkwardly.

"What the heck is wrong with you guys?!" I asked shocked.

"Um nothing!" Fred said quickly.

"Let's get started on our prank shall we." George also said quickly. Just nodded in agreement still suspicious.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

"Oh my gosh the looks on their faces!" I said as we sat on the couch in the common room. We were laughing our arses off.

"I can't wait till they shower to get rid of the stench!" George exclaimed.

If you hadn't already guessed we had set up our prank and phase one is already completed.

"Hey wanna go get some food from the kitchens?" Fred suggested.

"Sure!" George and I agreed.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

I hope you like this chapter. It's a bit of a filler because I didn't know what to write but oh well.

A Witches Life For Me next!

Vote, Comment, Share!

Feedback!

<3

Anna