Sequel?

Okay guys so I'm not sure wether to start a new story for second year or to just keep it all as one story. I need your opinion here. I'm begging you.

I've added a short little "sneak peak" of sorts to this chapter.

If you continue reading this chapter will be during the summer and if I decide to start a new story the first chapter will probably be the same as this one below. Please read on.

I hope this answers any questions about a sequel!

<3

Anna

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Dear Harry,

WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN RETURNING MY LETTERS?!?!?! I KNOW YOU HAVE NO LIFE AT YOUR AUNT AND UNCLES SO YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE FOR NOT REPLYING!!!!!!!!! IF I DON'T RECEIVE A LETTER SOON I'M COMING OVER THERE AND BESTING YOUR ARSE!!!!!! GOT IT?!?!?!?!

Hope you're having a great summer,

Ally

Dear Ron,

How's your summer been? Have Fred and George played any pranks on you? Just tell me and I'll set them straight. I promise they'll get an earful from me if they have.

In other news, Have you heard from Harry lately? I've been owling him about four times a week all summer and I haven't got one reply. What about you? Mione and I are beginning to get worried.

Your wonderful friend,

Ally

P.S. Tell your mum, your dad, Percy, Fred, George, and Ginny I said hi!

I tied the letters to my owl and sent it off. For weeks it had been going to Privet Drive with letters from me and Mione and it had been coming back empty handed. I had even instructed him to peck Harry until he wrote a response. Nothing has worked. We are getting worried. I can only hope that he's been talking to Ron and has some stupid excuse as to why he hasn't replied to Mione and me.