Chapter 4: to big to face it alone

Katie's POV

After getting in the car we drove at least 25 miles in about 10 minutes because we knew that Jazmin's screams attracted more if those creature or zombies as I started to call them. We stop very fast to find a crap load of zombies in front of the school. My mom quickly locked the doors and closed the windows because they heard the engine and they could smell are scent of flesh and they feed on human flesh and animal flesh!!!!

The zombies started to head over to the car and when they got to the car. They started to bang and bite at the windows and at the hood of the car.

My mom whispered "don't make any sudden moves if they don't see anything moving they will probably go away" Katie started to cry he mom asked why she said "because there my friends and teachers but they don't look like they have been bitten they probably have a disease that. is contagious to people that are exposed to there air directly but since we're not directly breathing in there air we aren't getting the disease." Katie wanted to just get it and let them at her because she didn't want to leave, her friends. My mom told me "even with a weapon that crowd is to big to face alone you'll die right way."

.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'

Sorry a little short hope you Enjoyed it.