Chapter 5: Face to Face

Mom's POV

I kinda knew what she was going through but we had to leave and get to a safe place but Katie didn't want to even after I told her what would happen even with a weapon. We were trying to back out when we got stuck because we ran over a crap load of zombies and the only other way we would get out of here to a safe place is to grab something sharp and fight off as many as possible!! Crazy right!
         So Katie and I grab the sharpest things we could since I let her have a katana she always kept in under the back seat of the car in the floor and she has been going to Katana lessons on how to use it so she knew very well how to use it.  While we were waiting for the right time to come, to attack them two people two guys none that looked about Katie's age and one about my age.
       The guys saw the car with us in it they started to kill the zombies and they opened the door and quickly to and said " get out and help plz we need everyone we can get if you want to join us" Katie nudged me and gave me a face like come on there cute. I said to her "I know" so we joined them, so we were finally face to face with real people.

'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'

Thanks for reading more will be up soon. comment would be helpful for next chapter.