Chapter One

* * *

Five Years Later.

"Allen, I told you not to go running around in the crowd." I hurriedly approach Allen while Alex in my arms. Moments ago Allen was still holding my hand, until he run off. This is most my problem with the twins. Allen goes just about anywhere he wanted to and sometimes he goes on tantrums. Alex on the other hand likes to stay with me all the time, but he too just magically disappears of my sight if I didn't pay attention. So for Alex its either I have to carry or hold him or his gone. Because Alex doesn't really talk much unlike Allen I won't be able to know if he's still there or not.

"But mommy, I wanna go there." Allen stamps his feet as he is having yet another one of his tantrums. I sigh. This is his third time today. This time he wanted to go in a place called 'Wonderland' it's a place in the mall where you could drop your kids for a while to keep their minds occupied while the parents go shopping or grocery. It's a huge playground and obviously he wanted to play.

"Okay later after we eat lunch." I stroke Allen's hair. I hope he agrees.

"nooo! I want to play now." I don't know where he got this attitude, he's really stubborn sometimes, good thing I know the exact thing to do in these kind of situation.

"baby, don't you feel sorry for Alex and mommy? Alex here wants to eat lunch already." I said as I put down Alex and arranged their matching clothes. I also wiped Allen's sweats from running around. His attention went to the shy Alex who's now holding the edge of my shirt when I stood up.

"Alex are you really hungry?" Allen asked his twin and Alex just shyly nod. Allen's face brightens and took my left hand and my right to Alex.

Allen really loves his twin, too bad Alex don't really talk much. They play together and really close but they are hardly talking so whenever Alex talks to Allen or when Allen ask his twin and Alex responds, it makes him extremely happy.

"Okay if Alex and mommy says they're hungry, then the playground can wait."

Today is our last day in the country and tomorrow we're coming back to California. It's been 5 years already and I think I'm ready. And besides the twins will have to start their studies soon.

"how about drinks ma'am?" the waiter asked me. We're in the Italian restaurant because this is the first one we saw and I'm not a picky eater, same with the twins.

"Mommy, Alex and I want chocolate parfait." Allen said pointing at the picture in the menu to ask Alex if he was right, Alex nodded and that made Allen a satisfying look on his face.

"okay, uhmm additional 2 chocolate parfait, 2 iced tea, 1 pineapple juice and water please." the waiter wrote it in his ledger then he repeated our orders.

"Okay ma'am, Is it okay for you to wait 20 minutes?" I nodded and he left. The twins were talking to each other. Well actually Allen talks then Alex nods or shrugs but they seem to understand each other. It's really amazing, maybe because their bond were stronger after they spent 1 year sleeping in my belly. I'm a man so pregnancy is complicated much more for a twins. The maturity period of the fetus for a Male pregnancy is slow and sensitive, I was lucky they were both healthy and I delivered them successfully. I felt sorry for my uncle who already lost his first baby in the process, but right now he successfully delivered his 2nd baby after 11 months of pregnancy so I have to go back in California to celebrate.

"Mommy are we going to live with grandmama and grandpapa starting tomorrow?" Ask Allen while I wash his hands after I washed Alex's.

"Maybe just for a while baby." I replied. Even mom and dad, my parents, I don't want them to get too close to my babies for a couple of reasons.

"Mama." Alex spread his arms after I put down Allen when they were finished. This means he wanted me to carry him, I lifted him up then I held Allen's wrist and walked back to our table from the washing area.

"Is California big mommy?" Allen asked again as he sits at his chair and Alex now on my lap. " Yeah its big. Both of you have been there before when you were one, it was when we visited Uncle Grandpa Mike and Geremy." It was a funeral though. That visit is so sad. I didn't want uncle Mike to see my twins back then because it might trigger his emotions but I had to attend the funeral and I can't let some stranger take care of my babies.

"Eh, I can't remember. I'm still too small back then." I giggle at his words but I ride along with him.

" that's right, both of you were still babies back then that's why you still can't remember." I remember back then even though they were almost two they still want to drink from me, it was embarrassing during family gatherings. Because of these two my body changed drastically, people don't even see me now as a man. I don't lactate anymore and my breast already deflated, I'm taller than any women out there and I think I have slight muscles too but people still call me ma'am or miss. I don't even wear women's clothes. I've got tired of correcting them so I let them call me whatever they want. Maybe I really should just cut my long hair short. But I really like my long hair because the curls are just beautiful its a waste to cut it.

"Yehey, Alex our parfait is here." The parfait arrived and short after our meal was served. We ate our meal but Allen's questions were still unlimited. After the meal they both played. We watch movies then played at the arcade for a little while and then bought a take out meal for our dinner to eat in the house, but I doubt it that the twins are going to eat because they were knocked out tired by the time we arrived at the house. I had endure carrying both of them in my arms and gently lay them in our room's bed.

Today was fun. First we went on an Ocean park then in the theme park, after that at the mall to eat, and watched movies. They were so tired they didn't even woke up after laying in the bed. I took off their shoes. I wiped their small bodies and did their night rituals before changing them into their pajamas.

Tomorrow we're flying back to California.

* * *

To be continued. . .

VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW.