Chapter Four

* * *

After Allen run off into the pool area, Jean followed him leaving me and Alex in the living room. The place looks so much better in person than in pictures. If I were to pay Jean for the design, the fee would reach hundreds and thousands dollar just for talent fee and her brand. It's not that I can't pay but it's a huge cost. I'm not that rich like my parents. I only get enough salary to live a good life with the kids. Other than that I also sell my artworks and glad that I am slowly making my name in the art industry. Even though I'm not that famous and don't make a lot, the money I get from painting really helps since I'm only doing art in my free time which I'm currently lack right at the moment.

I look around again and couldn't believe my eyes. I fell inlove with the pictures Jean sent me and I'm falling inlove again with the place now that I'm seeing it in person. She got everything I wanted in the right places. We only talked and discussed the details in the phone so I didn't expected she would be able to design the exact things I want. The color, the texture, lightings, the ambiance, everything. She is also really good in choosing the right furnitures. I specially love the couch and the dining table. I love that I could see the whole area wherever I am on the first floor because I want to know what the kids are doing whenever I'm cooking or doing laundry.

" Jean,  Oh My God!  This place is amazing. Thank you so much. " I gushed with teary eyes. Both Jean and Allen went inside discussing about the game and theater room in the second floor. She glance at me with a wide smile.

" This is my thanks Samuel. You've always helped me in college and you were my only friend and even when you left, you still supported me. It's the least I could do and besides I could finally see the twins. " she laughed walking towards me and gave me another hug. Aside from my mom and dad, and my doctor. Jean also knew I was pregnant with the twins. I never told her who's the father but I think she had someone on her mind. Back in college I only have one guy I happen to talk that day, Jean saw me in an awkward position with that guy and besides if you really look and observe the twins, you'll definitely see the resemblance. After all 80% of the twins appearance lies solely to that guy.

" Still thank you very much for this. Its lovely. You're very talented. "

" hahaha of course I am. " she heartily laugh causing Alex to wake up sitting up from laying on the sofa. He was really tired from walking at the mall and trying everything I see.

" Awhhh. The other one woke up. I'm sorry baby. " Jean rush to Alex who's rubbing his eyes before calling me mama. He was slightly surprised by Jean and got scared.

" I'm sorry. As I told you, he's more like me. This one is easily scared. " I apologize. I carried Alex again in my arms who's now hiding his face against my neck.

" Alex,  Alex, Auntie Jean is nice. She made us a swimming pool and a Game room and Theater room. Let's go check it out. " Allen excitedly called his twin which immediately twitch at the good news. He peek at his smiling brother before finally deciding to get down and follow Allen.

" Its okay Sam. They look the same but actually very different. They're really smart, I don't see a lot of Four years old speaking properly like Allen. Good genes, both of you. " Jean said winking at me. I just blushed not responding. I already had a feeling that she knew the father of these kids but now it's confirmed. Maybe later I have to clarify it if what she is thinking is really that guy.

" Come on. Let's go check the rooms. I bet you'll love it specially the walk in closet. I had my team make it a little bigger enough for the three of you. Oh and the bed I'm sure the kids will love it. " She said excitedly. The kids were already climbing the stairs so we followed the two excited figures.