Chapter Fifteen

* * *

Sam woke up with an IV drop connected to him. He looks around and realized he's still in his room alone. Sam's heart sunk remembering what had happened these past few days and his tears fell again. He could have just escape there but he's afraid he wont see his sons again. His father is a powerful man and he knew he can't go against that power yet.

As sam was crying silently the maid who took care of him came in with a tray of food. Sam just close his eyes as tears fell again.

" The doctor said you have stomach ulcer and that if wasn't treated immediately, you could have acquired a hole in your stomach in a couple of days. " The maid said and lay the food at the side table. After hearing no reply from his Master, she sigh and took something out from her pocket.

" Earlier today someone barged in to our house. I know I could lose my job if someone finds out but I want to help you. " the maid said and gave Sam a mobile phone. After seeing the phone Sam immediately looked at the maid and more tears fell from his eyes as his took the phone.

" The man told me there is only one number in that phone and that you can call him if you want. If you need any help. " the maid continued and touched the bowl of porridge before taking its cover.

" After the call can you please eat this porridge and drink your medicine? After all you need strength to get out of here. " truly grateful Sam sat up and hugged the woman. The maid just caress Sam's back and after the hug she immediately left giving Sam the privacy he needed.

* * *

Zach sat on the couch and watch the mobile phone sitting at the coffee table. It has been 3hrs since Chris gave the other mobile phone to the person taking care if Sam. He had been waiting anxiously to the call.

" Zach Relax. . . It's only been 3hrs. Maid still have other things to do aside from sending Sam his food. " A woman on her apron said. Although they're pretending to agree about their marriage, he let his arranged fiance in his house since he needed help.

" What if the woman didn't gave it to Sam? Or what if Sam didn't need my help at all? " Zach mumbled rubbing his face with his palms. The longer the time passes the greater his anxiety becomes.

" Oh my God!! I can't believe I wanted to marry you in the past. You can't even man up in this situation. If he doesn't call then go to plan B. Didn't you said both of you love each other? Prove it and snatch him away from his family. " Sofia said turning off the stove and put his hands at her side.

" Anyway, wake the kids up and let's eat..." Sofia said,  she then kissed his lover who had been helping her making food all this time. " Hmmm Thank you babe..." Sofia's lover is a simple man, he's not a company heir or even a CEO, he only used to be Sofia's personal bodyguard. Sofia fell inlove with him but denied her feelings a lot of times causing her to miscarriage their baby. A lot of things happened and now they're together. They're still being forced to separate but both of them decided to fight. They even thought of secretly marrying but they both knows it still wouldn't work unless they make Sofia's parents accept who the man she loves.

" Tsk. Zach be thankful enough that I'm letting you disturb our love nest. " Sofia reminded helping his lover to set the table, after all the place is not Sofia's but her lover's. Moments later the twins came out with Alex holding his father's hands and Allen being carried by Zach.

" Hi!! Good morning! It's breakfast time babies. Come here and eat. " Sofia said softly seeing the two adorable kids. She always have soft spots for kids since she had miscarriage. She thought if she didn't forced herself to marry Zach she wouldn't have miscarriage and her child would have been this old by now.