Chapter 13

Montre's Pov

I am glad that Diamond is giving our relationship another try and this time it would be the better then before. What can I say? I may be a thug but thugs need love too. It's funny how people always try and judge me and my baby, just because I'm a thug and she's a thugs wifey. No need to hate on us, I mean we do make a sexy ass couple right? Ahaa well for some people that don't agree, go take a hike and mind your own business. Our kids are beautiful, and I love my kids so much no one will seperate me from my kids ever again. No BS, no nothing like that. It's going to be just me, Diamond, and our kids. We all have to come clean, This time imma make her feel special, just like the queen she is. Everyone deserves one last chance to make it all right, especially if you have kids with the one you love. I mean yes I've cheated on her many times and lied, but imma thug I didn't know what love really felt like till I lost her. When I had seen she was happy with that bitch ass nigga Keem that's when I knew she was mine and I had to get her back no matter how long it would of took. So Now that I get her back I don't ever plan on losing her or my kids ever again. Like shxt I'm so excited I feel like I'am repeating some of these things over and over again. When you see things from my point of view, hopefully you guys ca stop judging me. NOT EVERYONE IS PERFECT, BASICALLY NO ONE IS PERFECT.

Diamond's POV

Okay I know how Montre' can be, and yes you bitches may say I am stupid for saying yes i will marry him, or that I am dumb for even being able to still be with him after all the shxt he put me and our kids thru. I just got a couple things to say to you haters, well fuckk off and just leave me be happy. Everyone deserves to be happy with the one person they love, and have their kids with. Not every one is worth it, but soon everyone will find that one person that is worth our lives. Our kids are happy that daddy and mommy are moving in together and that this time no fake step mom or dad BS type shxt. You may say that my kids deserve a better life, but that's why they got us, their parents who love them very much and will do anything for them, no matter what. What we gone thru, proved we will do whatever for our kids and our love.

As Montre' and Diamond pack up to go back home and get their stuff and move to a different state. Lyric is returning the rental car, Montre' and Diamond thought this was a good time to leave her and the past with her crazy ass brother and her sister in law. She may say that she had nothing to do with all of this, but she is related to them and she can't be trusted, for all we know she could be telling them where we at.

As Diamond and Montre' start to leave ack home with the kids they stop at the store to get some supplies for the road. Believe it or not, they had ran up to Ray.

Montre': Oh hell nahh, are you fucking serious? Now I see this nigga after months and finding out that Jamal mightnot be mine?

Diamond: Montre' can you just chill babe? You found out that Jamal was yours and not Ray's so atleast be polite if he sees us.

Montre' tried to walk as fast as possible so Ray won't see him , but it was a little too late for all that, Ray has seen them and stopped them.

Ray: Hey Demontre' hey Diamond I'am sorry for what had happened. It wasn't suppose to end up like that I promise, Its just that Diamond is very attractive and I mean who wouldn't want to be with her. At the ssame time you can't blame it all on me, I mean I never forced her to fuck me, she wanted to do it, I seen it on her eyes just like she seen it on mine. I just i apologize Demontre' I never wanted you to find out in the worst way, especially not in your wedding, I am not going to say I know how it feels like but I am so sorry. Hopefully you can find it to forgive me and start over our friendship, bro I am foreal, nothing else to hide. I won't try nothing like that. You are my nigga and forever will be my nigga.

Montre' Look nigga, the past is the past and we all can't be stuck in the past. Look I am mad about it but at the same time you are my nigga and we all make mistakes. I am glad that Jamal is my kid tho. That's all that matters. We have to get going tho, we need to go ack home and get our stuff. Just keep in touch bro, you got my number.

Diamond and Montre' take off on the road with the kids.

Jaiie: Mmmm well y'all keep asking what happen to this and that so what the heck why not bring . . .

Diamond: Bitch just shut the fuck up with your annoying ass, If you ask me why don't you just end the story already no more drama an nothing else like that?!

Jaiie: Well bitch if you had asked me, I would of said I am the author your my character, so with that said what I write happens, so therefore your my bitch, just shutt up Diamond, atleast I ain't the one who cheated on Montre's sexy ass ;)

Montre: Well Jaiie thank you, and I love your piercings, its been a while.

Jaiie: Yess it has been a while since we had these notes or whatever you want to cll them.

Diamond: Bitch now your trynna get with my man, you want me to beat you up?

Jaiie: Oh yess hoe just like Orchid beat the fuck outta you! ahah

Orchid: Man, fuck Diamond if you ask me she's a slut.

Diamond: Well nobody was asking you.

Ray: ladies ladies chill

Orchid and Diamond: The fuck nigga?

Keem: How the fuck this nigga get back in the story, he's old new.

Lyrics: I think he's pretty cute

Jaiie: -_____-

Montre': Keem gtfo this, nobody fuckin said your name.

Keem: Uhhh yess, you just said my name. You want me to beat you up again mufucker?

Montre' Nigga you lucky, that was just a one time thing you've so called "WON" you hit like a bitch.

Jaiie: Okay okay guys chill no need to argue.

Lyric: Jaiie is right just chill before she changes the story around.

Diamond: Stfu Lyric, you betrayed me you fuckin hoe, and Jaiie stfu ugly bitch.

Montre': Ummm if you ask me Jaiie is not ugly, I am just saying.

Jaiie: *Talking fast* Thank you Montre' now to end this fuck this, fuckkk.. Say bye mufuckers!

All: Byeeee!

Montre': What happened to your bff Diamond, rememeber her?

Jaiie: Montre' husshhh, the chapters ending, you can talk next chapter again booboo

Diamond: This bitchh

Jaiie: okay okay its done now, Diamonds a slut, Bye !

Where Should They Move To? Besides Cali, Detroit, Maine, Florida. Should The Book End Or Continue? Or Finish And Start A Seq?

Leave Comments, I Love To Read Them, Much Love Babes <3