Chapter 13: Steamy Moments

David POV

After getting dressed up, I saw Cheska laughing softly while she just entered our room.

"So how did it went?", I asked with a smile.

"Just as we had suspected, honey.", she replied with her kind smile as she hugged me. "I remember the days when the both of us were just like those kids, falling in love with each other. Our Angelica sure grows up too fast. It seems like only yesterday that I held her the moment she was born in this world."

I lovingly caressed her long, black hair with also a proud smile. Because of what she said, I remembered some moments we had back then.

"Well, good luck to Tyron.", we laughed softly.

"Honey, get dressed now. We need to go now to the office.", I smiled at her as I stare at her long, white dress which she had always worn ever since we are teenagers.

"I know, I know.", she smiled as she went to the bathroom.

I can't wait how things will unfold and how their own story will reach the skies!

---------------

Tyron POV

So in Angelica's kitchen, I saw a dining area where there are foods laid out on the table and their extraordinary smell makes my mouth drool. And it just so happens that it was my favorite food that what humans call as Spaghetti!

Angelica happily dragged me to sit on a chair and she sat on another.

"Is spaghetti your favorite?", I never expected her to be such in a good mood today.

"Gimme a break! I know you scanned every nerve on my brain to know about how I love this specialty of my Mom which she had always cooked me on my birthdays. We were so poor so she had always worked hard just for me to be happy on my special day.", I said as I slowly grabbed a fork and swallowed my saliva. I was shaking from extreme craving.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Let's pig out!", said Angelica and we had so much fun as we ate vigorously until our stomach cannot take it anymore.

The both of us were laughing like idiots as we could not even stand.

"Tyron.. you will.. never.. beat me on a eating competition. Haa. Ha..", she laughed forcefully. "Ow."

"What a.. strange thing from a woman to be able to eat like a monster.", I panted.

Then she grabbed a fork and pointed it at me and we laughed.

"Thank you so much for this, Angelica.", I said happily. "While eating this, I had envisioned my Mom here eating with us while happily watching me devour the food within seconds."

"No problem. You are always welcome. Wait, you have sauce on your lips.", she said and I almost fainted when she happily wiped my lips with her fingers. She giggled then wiped her fingers with a tissue.

"You seriously eat like a child.", she giggled as she were pointing on a piece of cloth that I tucked on my black shirt.

"Whats wrong with this?", I asked and she laughed more louder. She was even banging on the table. "My mom had always said that I should put a cloth on my clothes so that it would not be stained as I eat."

"Yes, I know but, HAHAHAHAHA.", she cracked up again. "Why does it have to be a baby's wear? It even has a cute baby bottle design on it!"

I looked at it embarrassedly and took it away, "It was a very precious thing from my Mother so I always.. bring this around with me especially when I eat something like spaghetti. It just.."

Tears suddenly went out of my eyes, "It just makes me feel like she is just there for me."

Angelica stopped laughing and took my hand softly. She went more closer and wiped my tears on my eyes with her hands.

"I am so sorry, Tyron. I didn't mean that. You know me.", she said and I stopped the moment she hugged me.

"I know how much you miss your Mother, so I cook this for you. To tell you that you are home now. You have a new family to be with. Don't you worry. I will always be here for you, even if you are a dork."

"A-Angelica..", I blushed more as she tightened her hug to me and her chest pressed more on my body.

"I know. The both of us were so lonely, but I am not like you.", she said softly. "You had no parents to be with for now unlike the foolish me who had always thought of rebelling to my parents. I had learned a very valuable lesson from you, so.. treat this hug as my thanks."

Soon I hugged her back and we stayed like that for a while.

"Angelica, can we be friends from now on?"

"Of course. What a jerk you are. Of course we are already friends.", she said as she stood up and straightened her black dress.

"Thank you, Angelica.."

"Dont thank me yet, dork.", she smiled. "You should go and wash that pile of dishes. Flugelmina pigged out yesterday here and she forgot to wash them."

I looked at the washing area and I gasped at how much of a mountain of dishes were piled there.

"I guess it will be more than that once the three of us eat altogether.", I said with a smirk.

"Well, hurry up, you jerk.", she said with a satisfied smile. "After you wash those dishes we will do something."

I blushed, "W-What something?"

"Its not what you are thinking, you perv.", she frowned. "We will go outside. I'll show you around the Dark Palace and the grounds as well."

"Really?!", I asked excitedly.

"No.", she replied bluntly.

"Awwww.", I said with disappointment but she laughed.

"I'm just joking! Oh man.", she said as she recovered from laughing. "You really make me laugh and smile a lot."

At that moment she were smiling like an Angel again.

She watched me as I washed the dishes and I was listening to her as she hums and sings some songs. She really is her Mother's daughter. She have all the skills in the world.

"Hey, finish them up already. You are slowing down.", she pouted.

"Its because I was enjoying your voice quality so much that I am getting sleepy.", I answered. Soon she sighed and helped me wash them.

"You don't have to help me. I can do this.", I said.

"You wash like a slug. I am getting impatient, so I am helping you out."

So after getting done with everything, I had decided.. to tell her how I feel.

As we were going out of the kitchen, "Angelica.. wait."

"What is it?"

"I.. wanted to tell you something.", at this moment it took me my whole strength to control my embarrassment.

She looked at me while blushing. She put her right hand on her chest, "What is it? Just.. spit it out already."

"But I am afraid that you'll punch me."

She walks more closer to me, "Don't worry. I wont erase your face for now. Just tell me already."

"A-Alright.. Angelica.. I.."

Shit. My heart and face were SO killing me right now. I am about to confess.. to a girl..

"Tyron.. you what?", she said slowly with a gentle, cute voice.

"Angelica.. I.. L-"

But both of us were so surprised as we heard the room of the door banging loudly.

"ANGELICA! I MISS YOU ALREADY! WAAAAAAH! PLEASE LET ME IN!", we heard Flugemina shouting at the top of her lungs.

The both of us looked at each other embarrassedly.

Damn you, Flugel.