Chapter 14: Start of Tyron's Life on Shadow Realm

Tyron POV

Angelica opened her door and the blonde came inside instantly and hugged her while wailing loudly.

"Angelicaaaaaaaa!", she wailed.

"Sheesh! Shut your big mouth already. The Dark Officers might be disturbed by your shout."

"But! But you didn't talked with me last night! I was worried!", shouted Flugel while still hugging Angelica. She looked at me and I felt so dissapointed.

It was the moment when I was about to say that I love her..

"Yo, Tyron!", said Rowen who were wearing a white uniform with yellow linings. That's right, Lord Ranseim had officially appointed him to be Flugel's escort. Rowen has spiky black hair, pale skinned, and has a pair of green eyes.

I smiled at him and we shook hands.

He put his arms on my shoulders and whispered with a smirk, "So you and Angelica were having a great time here?"

I blushed and nodded. "Yeah. What a great timing."

He laughed, "Sorry, bro. I tried to stop my girlfriend all the way up here but as you can see.."

Rowen pulled his sleeves up and showed me several bruises. Soon I laughed too.

We watched the two girls who were muttering about something.

"So, Tyron. Did you do what I advised you yesterday? Have you told her what you feel?"

I looked at the floor and sadly shook my head, "No. I couldn't manage to tell her in time."

Rowen tapped my shoulders, "You don't have to hurry, man. There's still a lot of time for you to tell her. Besides, things are going too fast. You must first befriend her, you know."

"Befriend her? But she said we are already.. umm.. friends.", I answered.

"No, bro. What I meant is that you should spend more time with her. And when you think the time is just right, then you tell her what you feel. That's how I managed to get the hand of the Light Princess, Flugelmina."

We grinned at each other and bumped fists.

While we are doing that, we saw the two girls watching at just a few centimeters away with disgusted looks.

"What are you guys doing?", asked Angelica.

"Boys.", leered Flugelmina.

Both I and Rowen just forced a smile.

"Anyway, I am just about to show Tyron around the Palace and the Shadow Realm itself.", said Angelica as she went to her wardrobe and magically picked some clothes and magically wore them instantly. It was a grey sweater shirt, a white polo inside with a ribbon with it, short black skirt, a long black knee-high socks and a heeled pair of shoes. She removed the tie on her hair and it fell elegantly. It even bounced.

She reached to a drawer and put a hairpin on her bangs.

Then she happily faced me, "Well, Tyron. How do I look?"

I blushed and stuttered again. She was stunningly beautiful with human clothes.

Rowen nudged me.

"Umm. You look so damn pretty, Angelica.", I said and walked out of the room.

"Tyron! Where are you going?", she said as she grabbed my hand and cutely pouted.

"Angelica, I will be back. I'll just find something to wear other than this. Wait for me okay?"