Chapter 34: New Family Members

Angelica POV

After a colossal explosion, we saw Tyron holding Lina and they were now falling down.

"Tyron!", I activated my dark wings and used purple bolts on my feet to speed myself up.

"Tyron! Lina!", I yelled as I struggled on battling with the painful air as I was flying too fast towards them.

"Damn, I won't make it this way.", I stopped and summoned a dragon near them.

"Summoning Jutsu!"

Gladly, the dark dragon was able to catch them and flew towards me.

"Good boy.", I said as I rode on his back looked after Tyron. His wings were burned as she enveloped Lina with it to protect her from that very powerful explosion.

"Sweetie, I am here now.", I said as his four wings retracted back and Lina came to consciousness.

"Onii..chan?", she coughed and looked around. "Oh now! Why did you protected me you dummy! A shinigami can die all over and resurrect again!"

Tyron couched blood, "The heck I know.. about that.."

"You silly fool.", cried Lina as she took out a pendant from her neck.

"Sweetie, are you okay?", I asked him and he weakly smiled.

"Yeah. Im just beat up as.. I met the explosion head on. Its a miracle that I still have my intact body. What matters is that I was able to prove myself now to the Gods."

Lina gave Tyron the pendant by placing it around his neck. Then she put her hands on his chest and performed healing magic on him.

"Angelina, what are you-"

"Tyron-niichan, Archangel Gabriel had given this to me. It is the Pendant of Life. There is a letter inside of it that I should give it to you the moment you defeat me. Because when that happened, that is a sign that all the Gods are now putting their faith for you as Bahamut will not rise within 4 days."

"What!? Bahamut will rise sooner!?", I asked.

"Yes, neechan. Another demon, Beelzebub had escaped the sealing chamber and we could all hear Bahamut roaring to get out of the seal. As of now there are only five demons keeping him sealed. Once the other demon breaks out, Bahamut.. will rise."

I wasn't able to speak anymore because of this shocking news. After she had fully healed Tyron. I hugged him.

"Tyron.. you made me so worried.", I cried out. He's now back on wearing his normal black clothing.

"Its okay now, sweetie. I am still alive. Thank you for believing in me."

Then I also hugged Lina afterwards, "You too, you silly brat! You had almost get yourself killed! Can't you imagine how hurt I am to watch my lover and my little sister of a cousin fight each other!?"

"Sorry, neechan. We are so sorry. Please don't cry. It does not suit you at all.", Lina teased with a cute smile and soon we were able to cheer up.

Soon the dragon made land to the Mansion grounds and I made him go back.

"Captain!", yelled the Squad 44 and ran together with the others as they saw us.

"My, my.", said Lina as Chloe squeezed her by hugging her so tight.

"Ch-Chloe-neechan, your boobs are pressing against my face.", said Lina and we all softly laughed.

"You idiot! You made your big sister so worried of you up there!", cried Chloe. I see! So she really thinks of my cousin like her very own lil sis.

"Well, since you are Lina's neechan, that makes me your sister too!", I said happily to her.

"Angelica.", she cried out and hugged me. "Thank you for going out to save our lil sister. She became so dear to us."

"Hahaha. Awww. Come on. I have so much brothers and sisters now!", said Lina jokingly.

"Captain! How could you be so strong as that!?", asked a Squad 44 member that I can tell as Jonathan and the rest of the team.

"Well, you know how it takes to be part of King David's bloodline.", smiled Tyron proudly as he patted her head.

"I know right!", she replied proudly.

"We are so blessed to have someone so strong to be as our Captain!", said a girl named Sabrina happily.

"All right, everyone.", I said and raised my hand. "I am going to need your help. Touch each other as Flugel will channel all your energies to me. The damage caused by the clash is too much for me to handle."

And so they all lined up. My Dark Dragoons, The Three Beast, the Shadow Circle, the Squad 44, Angelina, Tyron, then Flugel.

"Let's all have a damned break after this. And to get to know each other well.", sighed Paxton lazily.

"I know right. I wanna sleep all day long or even eat the whole day.", sighed a man named James. Soon he and Paxton bumped fists as they shared a mutual trait of being lazy.

"Yeah. I really need that.", said Mariah with her monotonic voice that almost made me and Flugel burst in laughter.

Flugel punched me as she saw me struggling to keep my face straight and I punched her back.

Soon we really burst out in laughter as Angelina cracked up like a witch and were even doubling up on the ground. Soon everyone was laughing not because of Mariah, but because of the stupid way of how Lina laughs.

"Calm down, Gellie.", said Chloe and tried to help Lina to recover. "If you don't stop, you'll suffer from hiccups!"

"HA.HA.HAHAHA. HA!!", laughed Angelina.

"Geez. Whats up with my voice anyway.", said Mariah that made Lina laugh even more.

"You-you- MARIAH-NEECHAN you are KILLING ME DAMN AHAHAHAHA! HA!"

"Oh come here you little squeak.", Mariah came to Lina and teased her even more.

"Sheesh. Stop that, Mariah. Its not good for Gellie.", said Chloe but as Mariah laughed, all of us bursted laughing as well.

After a few minutes..

"I have a great idea!", said Flugel happily. "While the Squad 44 is resting, we will be preparing something. Right, Angelica?"

I read what's on her mind and I yelled, "HELL YEAH, OF COURSE!"

"What are you guys talking about?", asked Chloe and Lina laughed.

"Don't mind those two witches, Chloe-neechan. They are complete psych-"

I and Flugel exerted our aura and glared at her.

"What did you just said, huh Lina?", I asked her darkly.

"I was certain to have heard to word witches. Will you please care to repeat, AN-GE-LI-NA!?", said Flugel with a dark smirk.

"Ah no! I said those two are Princesses of the Shadow and Light Realms!", said Lina and we laughed.

And so I restored everything back to normal using the internal mana of everyone linked to me. I released the Fuzetsu and everyone on the Squad 44 fainted since it was their first time having their mana sucked out to restore what was destroyed inside the fuzetsu's parameter.

We all carried them towards the mansion, stating the plan of giving the new members of our family..

A WELCOME PARTY FOR SQUAD 44.