Chapter 39: The Final Trial

Tyron POV

Soon, all of us; Flugel, The Three Beasts, The Dark Dragoons, the Shadow Circle, and the Squad 44 are now outside of the Mansion to be deported to Heaven. We are all just waiting for Angelica to descend from there with the portal after we had formally stated our deepest gratitude to Mr. and Mrs. Villamore in the Mansion for giving such hospitality.

"Sheesh. We could just USE the portal inside the mansion!", protested Flugel who were becoming impatient and anxious of what the three of us would face.

"Tyron-niichan, I pray that the three of you will return from that place with triumph.", smiled Angelina and I patted her head happily.

"Sure, Gellie."

"Please take care of my big sis out there.", she replied cutely. "In the meantime, I will train my Squad 44 by giving them drills. I will draw out their fullest potentials."

"Alright, Gellie. Be a good girl with them okay?", said Flugel happily.

"No problemo."

"My Lord, we are also going to train ourselves as well.", bowed Raika along with Homu and Fuuka. They had been giving me such respect nowadays since I am their Master's fianceè.

"Hehe. Dont think we'll go easy on you lizards.", teased Pusheen on her human form. "We, the Light Animagis of the Light Realm wont be such pushovers!"

"Yeah.", said Rowen who almost growled out of excitement.

"Heh. Look who's getting fired up!!", shouted Homu and his whole body flared.

And Paxton is just looking bored while looking at the distance.

"Ma'am Angelina, we would also like to train with the Squad 44 as well.", said Arisa who were with Eris, Isabelle, Sakura, Sakamachi, and Vania.

"That will be more fun!", said Chloe and shook hands with Arisa.

"You bet! Lets do our best to improve our teamwork!", Arisa replied.

"Well, I guess i'll allow that. The Shadow Circle will be training with the Squad 44.", said Gellie.

"And the Dark Dragoons will train with the Three Beasts.", said Flugel while thinking hard. "And then the three of us; me, Tyron, and Angelica will be training with an unknown being that is stronger than Bahamut. Who could that be?"

"I doubt about your word 'that', Flugel.", I said with my stomach lurching from nervousness. "It could be a 'they'."

"If that's the case, we are basically f*cked.", she replied and Rowen scolded her for saying a bad word.

The world suddenly came enveloped by a Fuzetsu seal. It must be Angelica!

A vortex of light came descending from the skies and a very large, glowing statue of a DRAGON with a wide platform thag came down along with Angelica on her Dark Angel form.

"Guys, sorry for making you wait. Let's all go to Heaven and face our fates. This will be.. the START OF THE REAL CHALLENGE.", Angelica said with her long black hair swaying along with the light and her black feathers flying around her. She looks cool on that scene.

"Gellie, Im getting really nervous.", said Chloe who were shaking from fear. As humans who will be going to Heaven for the first time, this is completely normal. The other Squad 44 looks nervous as well, even that Luke who is always aloof.

"It will be fine, neechan. You have nothing to worry about as long as I am here with you. Just so you know, aside from the Divine Trinity of Flugel, Tyron, and Angelica, I am the one who's just below their level. You had seen it yourselves the other day.", said Gellie reassuringly. Well, its true. She is REALLY strong. If I held back even a second when we fought, I could have been sliced in half even if I am in my demigod form. What Angelina said made Chloe and the squad feel at ease.