Chapter 26: Tasting the Heavenly Meal

Tyron POV

"Hey.. Tyron. Wake up.", said Angelica while nudging me.

"Hmmm..", I opened my eyes and saw that it's still dark. "Its still early. Let's sleep for some more."

"Geez! And I was thinking that you would wanna go with me on a vacation on Earth."

"Oh. That's right!", I sat up immediately. "Have your parents allowed us?"

"Of course. They said that we should take a break once in a while by staying on our Royal Mansion on Tokyo, Japan."

"Ah! The place where your parents have confessed their love and where they lived.", I smiled. "I still remember that."

"Well, yeah.", she grinned. "Its just the exact replica of this palace, although there are no warriors there. Only my human Grandparents and hundreds of maids to accompany Heavenly guests while they stay on Earth. It is rumored that one of the two portals from the Heavenly Realm and the Mortals is inside of that mansion, although it is very well hidden. Only my Mom broke the record of being the sole person to ever find it. After all, she is also an Architect, so she could know every nook and cranny of any Palace or Mansion within a few hours of strolling."

"Wow. Our Mothers are so great huh?", I smiled.

"Hell yeah, they are.", she giggled. "By the way, I am tired of calling you by name."

"What do you mean?"

Angelica blushed and looked away, "I mean, every couple have a special way to call their partners you know. Like my parents, they call address themselves as 'honey' and Flugel and Rowen, they call themselves 'baby'. I mean, how about the two of us?"

I smiled and kissed her. She looked surprised but she smiled.

"Sweetheart.", I said.

Angelica laughed, "Hahahahaha. How cute."

"Whats funny, sweetie?", I asked and she giggled.

"No, it's nothing, my sweetheart.", she replied lovingly. "You are just so good when it comes to names. I really love it. So from today onwards, we'll be each other's sweethearts!"

I nodded happily.

"Now! Let's eat breakfast and go take a bath together.", she said and stretched her body.

"W-What do you mean by together?", I blushed.

"Huh?", she looked confused. "Idiot. Every couple takes their bath together you know. In fact, they almost do everything together, as much as possible."

"B-B-But! Our bodies are.. still.."

"Idiotic sweetheart.", she scorned. "Just so you know, I already saw your private part."

"WHEN!?", I flushed.

"I can always see it, you dumbass.", she replied with a blush. "My eyes can penetrate through everything, but only within a 10 feet radius around me. Right now I can see your thing.. umm.."

She screamed and blushed, "Why on Earth is it erecting!?"

"Thats because you are staring at it!", I yelled. "Geez. Stop doing that and stop saying those words if you don't want me to get horned up."

Then she grabbed a pillow and smashed it at me, "Idiot! Idiot! You perv!"

At that moment when it hit my head, I felt dizzy.

"I am NOT a perv!", I protested.

"Oh yes you are!", she pointed on my thing and screamed again. "Look how big your thing is!"