(3) Small Steps

*TRISTAN'S POV*

Brad looked so good underneath me, and all I could think about was kissing him right now. And other things.

I couldn't resist Bradley, I was falling for him, hard, which was so weird to me, Bradley was a boy.

"I don't know, you just look so good right now, Brad." I shocked myself as those words left my mouth. I must still be a little stoned, because I would never admit that whilst sober.

Brad's face was confused for a couple seconds, but he found a way to smile and shake his head.

"What are you talking about, Tris? You're straight." He laughed and removed my hand from his cheek before turning over again.

I huffed in annoyance. I was going to argue back and state that I was in fact straight, but I wasn't sure after tonight.

I'd been eyeing Bradley up all night, his cute little smile, his gorgeous brown curls and the way his face all crinkled up when he laughed.

I grabbed the cover and pulled it off of him, and this time Brad turned around quickly, but he didn't seem mad.

"Tris?" He spoke, innocently, his gorgeous eyes looking up at mine.

I leaned over him, placing my hand back onto his cheek where it was.

"I want to kiss you, Bradley." I licked my lips whilst looking at his, they were all pink and puffy, staring me in the eye. I wanted him so bad in this moment.

"You do?" The brunette tilted his head and watched my lips and I watched his.

-

*BRAD'S POV*

I couldn't believe what was happening. I'd thought the same of Tristan for a while now, yet I'd never come to terms with it. I wanted to pretend they were friendly feelings.

I gazed up at the eager blonde whom was towering over me at this point, his hand back on my cheek and the room was filled with
silence, but a good silence I think.

Tris nervously waited for some reassurance. I smiled at him, letting him know it was okay as he leant in slowly and pressed his lips against mine. I softly groaned into his lips as he continued to kiss me, his hand gripping my jaw.

I slowly placed my hand on his leg, holding it tight, using it to my advantage and pulling him closer to me as we made out.

His hips were locked against mine at this point and he began subtly grinding into me.

After a minute or so, Tristan pulled away and it was like he snapped back into reality.

"Oh god, Tris." I blushed and pulled the covers back onto me, hiding my bulge.

Tristan didn't speak for a second, instead he pulled the cover off of me to cover himself, instead.

"Are you okay?" I leant up and placed my hand onto his thigh.

"Yeah." He responded, quickly.

I nervously looked around the room, thinking he'd realised he made a mistake or something.

"Bradley." He softly spoke after a second.

"Yeah?"

"I really like you. Fuck." Tristan ran his hands through his hair and looked at the ground. He seemed angry at himself, and I wasn't surprised either.

Tristan was the type of guy to get all of the girls, not the mention he was quite popular, he must be in-denial. I'd seen this happen with guys before. Sigh.

"Look, Tristan, I like you too." I half smiled at him.

Tristan lifted his head and turned towards me, sighing in relief.

"You do? Cause I just thought you went along with it because you were my friend." Tristan spoke, leaning towards me again.

I laughed and slowly placed my hand on his face before pecking his lips softly.

"Friends don't do stuff like that, do they?" I smirked and Tristan quickly shook his head.

-

*TRISTAN'S POV*

I bit my lip and leaned down to kiss Bradley again, pecking my lips on his softly.

Brad was breathing heavily like he was frustrated or something, and I think he hoped things would go further.

"Are you feeling better, now?" I asked him, stroking my hand across his cheek.

"Mhm," Brad nodded and smiled before indicating for me to lay next to him, which I did.

We lay in silence for a while before he turned to face me.

"Are you feeling better?" He smiled, resting his head on my chest.

"I am."