(30) Two

(FINAL CHAPTER. I WANTED TO MAKE THIS LONGER THAN MY OTHERS AS IT'S THE FINAL ONE, I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT! LOOK AT THE BOTTOM FOR INFO ON THE SEQUEL!)

*TRISTAN'S POV*

"Hey, guys I have something to tell you all." I smiled at my computer screen at all of the lovely comments I was getting on my live stream. I feared that they would change into negative ones once I told them the news about my sexuality. I took a deep breath and looked over at Bradley who sat on the opposite side of the room. He grinned at nodded at me to indicate me to tell them already. I knew Bradley had already come out to the whole world and everybody seemed really supportive, but I was definitely overthinking, and I felt everyone would hate me. 

I looked back the screen and read a couple of comments.

"Whats the news?" 

"TOUR NEXT WEEK!!"

"NEW mUSIC PLS"

I giggled and shook my head. "Not quite guys." 

"TELL US ALREADY!"

"I'm gay." I announced as I quickly glanced over at Bradley who winked at me.

My eyes darted back to the screen as I read over the comments, my hands shaking as did.

"That's okay, Tris!"

"We know lol"

"ARE U WITH BRAD"

"WE DON'T CARE WE LOVE U"

"Yes, I'm with Brad. Get over here baby." I chuckled, feeling relieved from the nice comments I was getting. Brad's face lit up as he ran over to the bed and popped his head into the live stream.

"Hey everyone." He waved before kissing my cheek.

"It was nice talking to you guys, thank you for being so supportive as always, we're going to head off now, see you all on tour next week!" I pulled Brad further into the live stream as we both waved and I shut off the laptop. 

"Phew." I sighed as I fell onto the bed.

"See, wasn't so bad was it?" Brad smiled as he lay next to me.

"No baby, I'm happy now." I said as I gave Bradley a kiss on the forehead.

Brad giggled as he curled up next to me and he put his head on my chest. I stroked his brown curls as I lay back, thinking of how good our future was going to be together. It'd only been a couple of months but so much had changed, for the better of course. I thought about waking up to Bradley every morning, and how we were going to get married and have children. I thought about how well the band was doing and how successful we were going to be. 

"Whatcha thinking about?" Brad looked up at me, smiling.

"You." I blushed as I looked away, embarrassed. 

"What about me?" Brad questioned, pulling at my shirt.

"Nothing." I lied as I continued playing with his hair. 

Brad shot up and sat on top of me, holding my arms down so I couldn't move.

"Hey, what're you doing?" I asked, confused.