(25) I Love Him

*TRISTAN'S POV*

Banging rapidly on James' door, I knew that we had to get past our argument at the hospital. God forbid if Reece brings Harley back into this group, it'll fuck us up even more, and I wouldn't let that happen to us. We needed to be a band again.

"What?" James shouted as he finally opened the door.

"I need to come in, we need to talk about something." I sighed and pushed the door open wider to let myself in, but James stopped me before I could.

"Did you just forget about what happened at the hospital?" He shook his head and closed the door in further, leaving me on the doorstep.

"No, James, but we need to get over it, so let's stop being pathetic little boys and act like men for once, we're 20 for god's sake." I yelled, watching James as his face brightened up a little.

"You're right. We need to talk. But now isn't a good time." 

"Listen to me," I slammed the door fully open before stepping inside. "What I'm going to tell you could fuck this group up. Give me ten minutes to explain." 

Once James gave into my amazing charm, we strolled into the living room together and I planted myself on the couch to tell James the bad news.

"What is it?" James spoke before placing a drink for me on the table.

"It's Harley. Reece is talking to her." 

"You what?" James shouted.

"I know, well I don't, but I think she's using him to get closer to us, I know it sounds horrible but honestly-" 

My head turned when I heard a door slam, and in came...Blake?

"Hey Tristan! What're you doing here?" Blake said, positively, sitting down on the couch opposite me. James' face went bright red as I frowned, confused to why Blake was here at his house.

"Hey? I think the question is, what're you doing here?" I laughed, half joking, half not.

"Well," He sighed, "I came to talk to James about Connor cause we broke up." He forced a smile, looking over at James for comfort.

"Oh, so Con told you what happened between them then?" I spoke, and then immediately I regretted that decision, as James shook his head quickly at me then facepalmed once I'd finished my sentence.

"What? Between who?" Blake stood up, confused.

"No one, forget what I just said." I chuckled, awkwardly.

"James? Oh my god." Blake backed away from the living room and eventually turned around to grab his coat. "You're the one who Con slept with, aren't you?" He screamed.

I covered my mouth as I watched Blake absolutely flip out on James, who sat on the couch not saying a word.

"To fucking think, I told you everything. Wow. Thanks, man." Blake had stopped shouting, and now his voice was soft, like he was about to cry. 

"Blake, I'm so sorry," I stood up and approached the brunette who reached for the front door to leave. "I shouldn't have said anyth-"

"Just forget it, Tristan." He huffed before leaving and slamming the door behind him.

-

*BRAD'S POV*

"So what's his name?" My mum spoke.

"Tristan, he's a lovely guy mum, I promise you'll love him." I beamed, getting tingles in my stomach, I loved speaking about him.

"Okay, sure, you can have him over." She half-smiled, then began sipping her coffee.

"Really? Thank you so much!" I jumped up and ran into her arms, making her spill her coffee a bit.

"Brad, Brad, my coffee, sweetie." She giggled.

"Sorry, I'm just so happy! So tomorrow night yeah?" I jumped up and down, relieved that my mother was actually letting me go through with this.

"Yes, I'll make you and Tristan a meal. But just know I'm not 100% on this still." 

My heart dropped hearing her speak about my sexuality in such a disgusting way, but I knew that Tristan would win her over. I needed her to know I was happy.

"Mother, I'm happy, and I love him, and you will too." I smiled.

-

So Bradley and Tristan are going to have a meal with Brad's homophobic Mother, how exciting.

New update tomorrow hopefully! <3

(Also I have an AMAZING idea for a new fic after this one I know you're all going to love it omfg.)

-Ellise <3