3. SARA

Hello!

Meera's pic up there☝

Sanaya's pov

"Sanyukta" Meera went forward and engulfed Sanyukta in a hug. I still couldn't see her face properly. I looked at Randhir to find him staring at Sanyukta without even blinking.

"Congrats baby girl." I heard Sanyukta speaking. Her voice held so much joy which even made me smile.

"Yaar Meera, she's my friend too. Lemme also meet her." Parth complained causing Meera and Sanyukta to chuckle.

Finally Meera left her and in nanoseconds Parth took her in a tight hug. Still I couldn't see her face!

"God. Parth. Can't. Breath." Sanyukta said chocked, patting Parth's back, signaling him to leave her.

"Oh sorry." Parth immediately left her and she took a deep breath and that's when I looked at her face. She is definitely beautiful, I thought to myself. She looks familiar but I don't remember where I've seen her.

"I'm glad you came Sanyukta." Parth said side hugging her.

"Me too." Meera hugged from the other side.

"Me too." Sanyukta repeated smiling, hugging them both.

"Sanyukta" her other friends too came forward and hugged her one by one except Randhir. Maya and Kashmira too  hugged her looking really happy. Even they knew her, only I didn't.

"Sanyukta let's go I'll show you your room, you must be tired ." Meera said taking her hand.

"Meera, don't forget she's my friend, I'll take her there." Parth said taking Sanyukta's other hand.

"She's my friend as well Parth." Meera said glaring at him.

"Ya but you have met her because of me." Parth said as a matter of fact.

"That doesn't matters." Meera replied shaking her head.

"Guys stop. You know, you both can take me, together." Sanyukta interrupted. "But firstly, introduce me to her." Sanyukta added gesturing at me.

"Oh ya , so Sanaya this Sanyukta, our best friend." Meera said gesturing Parth and her when she said 'our'.

I smiled at Sanyukta and she returned the gesture.

"And Sanyukta, this is Sanaya, Randhir's girlfriend and a great friend of us." Meera said and I saw something in Sanyukta's eyes when Meera said 'Randhir's girlfriend'.

"Hi Sanaya." Sanyukta greeted smiling, taking me in a quick hug.

"Hi Sanyukta." I greeted back with a smile. I like her.

I looked at Randhir who was still looking at Sanyukta with a blank face.

Then I looked at Sanyukta to find her too looking at Randhir but with a smile on her face.

"Hi Randhir." Sanyukta greeted him smiling and Randhir's facial expressions changed. He looked shocked for a moment but then composed himself and was about to say something when someone interrupted.

"Excuse me." We heard someone say and looked in that direction to find a really handsome guy. He looked charming in his three piece business suit.

"Yes?" Sanyukta asked him but he seemed lost somewhere, or to be precise he looked lost in her.

"Hello?" She waved her hand in front of his eyes which broke his trance.

"Um, ya?" He asked coming out of his trance.

"You want something?" Sanyukta asked him and looked like he then realized what he had come here for.

"Um, actually. Is it yours?" He asked showing a handkerchief.

"Um, no, it's not mine." Sanyukta replied in denial.

"Oh, okay, actually I found it here so I thought may be it's yours. By the way I'm Avyan, Meera's cousin." He introduced himself taking Meera in a side hug.

"Perfect." Sanyukta said causing us to frown.

"I know I'm, but how do you know?" He asked smirking causing Sanyukta to chuckle.

"Avyan means perfect." Sanyukta replied smiling.

"Oh, but how do you know?" He asked.

"You ask so many questions." She said shaking her head.

"Okay sorry, but one last question. May I please know what's your name?" He asked her giving a cute smile and she smiled back.

"Sanyukta, Sanyukta Agrawal." She replied smiling.

"Okay, Sanyukta, wait. Sanyukta Agrawal, are you The Sanyukta Agrawal? I mean Sara, are you the owner of Sara?" He asked and now I remember where I've seen her, in magazines and page 3 events. She's the one, India's one of the topmost fashion brand SARA's owner. Her name is counted among one of the best fashion designers in the country as well as in abroad and I love her collections.

"Yes, I'm the one." Sanyukta replied chuckling.

"You know what my sister is crazy about you. She loves your brand and your every collection. Her wardrobe is filled with only the dresses of SARA. Starting from dresses to shoes to bags and what not. Everything she has is of SARA. " Avyan told causing Sanyukta to chuckle.

"Ya Sanyukta bhai's right, Avya is crazy about your collection. And when I told her that you are my friend she didn't believed me, so today I'm gonna bring her to you so get ready to meet your craziest fan." Meera said smiling.

"Even I wanna meet her now." Sanyukta replied with a smile.

______________________________________

So the 3rd chapter is here.
I hope you guys liked it.

7 more left.

Don't forget to vote comment and share if you liked the chapter.

Love
Aashi