8.I Love You

Hello!

" Leave my hand. " I repeated and snatched my hand from Avyan and ran behind Randhir.

"Randhir,  Randhir " I shouted his name twice but he didn't responded.  He was moving so fast that it was hard for me to catch him in the heels, I was wearing so I took the heels off and threw them in the corner and then ran behind him.

He entered his room and as I was about to enter her closed the door on my face. How mean!

"Randhir,  Randhir open the door. " I shouted patting the door but no response. Okay!

"Randhir open the door or else I'll have to call Daya to break the door." I said.

"What?  Who's Daya now? " He asked from the other side.

The door opened revealing  Randhir in a devastated condition. His hair were messed up,  his eyes were red.  He looked scary. "Is Daya your another boyfriend? " he asked. Stupid!

"No, you don't know Daya?  CID Daya?  Don't tell me you never watched CID?" I told him and he shook his head in disbelief and a small smile came on his lips which caused me to grin at my achievement.

"You are smiling Randhir,  that means you know Daya.  Isn't it? " I asked trying to be cute. Please God calm him down.

"I'm not smiling. And by the way what are you doing here? " He asked me.

What am I doing here? 

"I um,  I came here um,  coz you came here,  I followed you. " I told him.

"why did you followed me?  And why are you fumbling? " He asked.

"I um, I, I'm not fumbling. " I told him.

"Yeah right,  you know what just go back to your boyfriend. " He said looking away.

"He's not my boyfriend. " I corrected him. I have already told him that I am not into relationships then why the hell does he thinks that Avyan is my boyfriend.

"Then why the hell were you guys making out." Randhir asked gritting his teeth. His eyes became even more red and he looked damn angry. I haven't seen him like this in years,  actually I haven't seen him in these years, so now what should I do?  How to handle him?  Come on Sanyukta you have done this before as well,  you can handle him well,  you know how to handle him. You can do this.

I encouraged myself for a bit and then decided to answer him with a genuine reason.

"Actually it was just um,  a,  it was... " Before I could complete he interrupted.

"It was what Sanyukta?  Tell me why the hell you were kissing him." He shouted causing me to flinch. How dare he shout at me like that?  I'm not his girlfriend!

"Why the f**k do you care? And how dare you shout at me like that?  I'm not your property okay?  I can kiss whomever I wish to, it's none of your business okay. " I shouted back.

"And just for your kind information,  it was just heat of the moment and I don't regret it at all. " I added looking away. But when I looked back at him,  I regretted saying those words. He was breathing heavily and his face was all red. He was constantly gritting his teeth and his glare was scaring the sh!t out of me.

Sh!t sh!t what should I do now?  I gulped at the hungry lion in front of me who was going to attack me anytime.

"I... I... I regret it,  I regret it a lot... I shouldn't have... " before I could complete the lion, I mean Randhir pulled me inside the room and threw me towards the wall. My back collided with the wall but I was least bothered about it,  what I was bothered about was him closing the door. She locked the door and I gulped. What is he going to do now?

He glared at me and took steady steps towards me.  Before I could run he caged me with his hands. Now what should I do?  I think I should apologize,  may be that will satisfy his male ego and he'll calm down and after that I'll run away and tomorrow I'll teach him a good lesson. Yeah that sounds like a perfect plan. I mentally patted my back for making an excellent plan.

"Listen Avyan I,  Oh sh!t sorry Randhir, I... "  Before I could complete again the lion attacked me. Yes,  he crashed his lips on mine and I felt the same spark which I used to feel everytime we kissed in the past. He was kissing me so wildly and so passionately that I couldn't resist myself from kissing him back but before I could do so he pulled back. What's up with him cutting me off in everything?

I looked at him angrily,  of course because of his act of kissing me.

"What?  Why are you looking at me like this? You didn't gave this look to that son of a b!#*h Avyan when he kissed you.  Now what are you gonna do Miss. Sanyukta Agrawal? Tell me? What are you... " But before he could complete I interrupted him,  finally,  by sealing his lips with mine,  in simple words I kissed him, pinning him to the wall.

The spark returned back as I collided my lips with his. Initially he was shocked with my step but soon recovered and started kissing me back with the same passion as before.  But this time I am not letting him take the dominance. The kiss was becoming more and more deep and soon we were fully making out.

"I didn't thought that you'll kiss me back. "  He said trailing kisses on my neck.

"That's because I've changed Randhir,  I'm no more that old shy Sanyukta of yours. "  I told him taking his coat off.

"Sanyukta " He called my name as soon as we landed on the bed with me on top of him.

"Hmm? " I asked kissing him.

"I love you. " He said and I froze on my spot.

Sh!t!!!

——————————————————

So Randhir loves Sanyukta.  Nothing new right? 😂

If you liked the chapter please vote comment share and follow the account.

Love
Aashi 😘