7. The Dance.

Hello!

"Wow Randhir, you're looking quite handsome.  This outfit is really suiting you. " Meera complimented.

Right now I am wearing an indo western outfit of dark blue colour which Sanyukta brought me.

"Thank you. " I replied.

"Actually yaar Randhir,  it's suiting your personality." Parth complimented.

"Thanks,  by the way Sanyukta got this for me. " I told them.

"Really,  I should have known,  ye usi ki choice ho skti h. " Parth replied to which I smiled.

" By the way vo h kaha? " Meera asked.

"Must be getting ready, I'll get her. " I told them and headed towards her room.

On reaching her room when I was about to knock,  the door got slightly open on its own by just me touching it.

I looked at Sanyukta and my world stopped. She was clad in a beautiful velvet blue gown and was wearing her earrings. She looked like some angel in that dress.

             Sanyukta's dress

             Sanyukta's dress

"Randhir " Her voice brought me out of my trance.

"Um,  haan?" I asked.

"Kya baat h? Looking hot as hell haan. " She complimented coming towards me.

"I know right." I replied smirking to which she raised her eyebrows smiling at me.

"Really? " She asked.

"Yeah,  by the way I'm here to take you downstairs in the party." I told her.

"Okay just a minute, let me get into my sandals then we can leave. " She said and I nodded.

She sat on her bed to wear her sandals but because of her dress she was having difficulty wearing it so I thought to help her.

I went to her and sat on my knees to help her.  She looked shocked for a moment but then smiled at me as I took her sandal.

"So you got me on my knees again." I teased her to which she chuckled.

As I was helping her, I saw a tattoo on her leg of a butterfly.

"You got a tattoo? " I asked her.

"Yup.  It's cute na? " She asked and I nodded.

I made her wear the sandal and then got up.  I offered her my hand to get up and she took it with a smile.

"It must have been painful. " I asked her.

"Ya but not much, I've had a tattoo earlier also,  remember it was of your name. " She told me and I looked down. Of course I remember Sanyukta.