Is it Worth it?

Art done by a friend for the story ^^

_____________

Chara carried frisk bridal style though the town, Chara was still angry. "Thanks for being the bigger person back there." Frisk said. "No problem..." Frisk looked up at her. "Hey, I'll be fine! " Chara froze. "I know but frisk I heard the screams! You were in so much pain!" She continued walking. "He didn't know." Frisk said sounding almost unsure. "That isn't an excuse. He would've killed you..." Chara said angrier. " But he didn't! Sans wouldn't." They stayed quite for a while all the noise around them they were almost out of place in the silence. "Frisk, I'm sorry. Its up to you if you forgive him." Chara finally said. "You don't have to be sorry. I just don't know why sans hates you." Frisk said making Chara feel bad. "You know why, he will never trust me." Chara muttered. Frisk rolled her eyes. "It wasnt your fault and he knows it." Then flowey sprouted from the ground.  "He wants power." He hissed. "Hello flowey!" Frisk said happily. "Hello, I dont like you." Flowey said annoyed. Chara then staired at him deep into his eyes. "Be nice, if she wasn't here you'd be dead." Chara said before smiling and walking past him with frisk still in her arms. "Wait sis!" Flowey said not thinking. Chara looked back at him, a sickly feeling in her body. One of hate and fear, but most of all regret. "What?" Chara said. "Sans, I was listening to him yesterday as he talked to his brother. He still doesn't trust you! He told papyrus to stay away so he might not be in the normal spot." Frisk smiled. "Thanks for the info flowey." She proclaimed happily. "One last thing, why are you carrying her." Chara grins. "That dumb skeleton grabbed her soul so she is hurt." Frisk looked up at Chara annoyed. "He didn't know." She said. "Hehe what a sand move, welp bye." Then he left. "You don't have to carry me. " Chara stopped. "Do you want me to put you down?"  Chara then checked her health again. "Well I mean if it's a trouble?" Chara shrugs. "No your pretty light." Frisk nods. "Well if you don't mind?" Chara giggles at frisk as she says that. "It's no trouble." Frisk smiles. "Thanks your the best!" Then suddenly a voice could be heard. "Humans..." Chara looks around and sees papyrus. "Hello!" Frisk said. Chara walked closer to him. "My brother.. He said that you aren't who you seem." This was so unlike papyrus, so quiet and nervous. "Is it true?" Frisk looks at Chara. "What do we do?" Chara whispers. "Papyrus, we don't want to couse trouble." Frisk said quietly. "I-I want to believe that... But I can't find proof." Frisk gets visibly more nervous. "Well how can we prove that we mean no harm?" Chara said. "I'm not sure, maybe... No.. I-" pap stops. "Why do humans fall?" He says quieter. Frisks face was now one of shear worry. "Uhh what?!" Frisk finally says. "Why do they fall? How? They are rare so I want to know. " Chara looks to the side. "If we tell you will you start trusting is again?" Chara said. "QUITE POSSIBLY!" Papyrus said in his usual tone. "Ummm... Well there is rumors that if you go there you dissapear so people go there to test the thery." Frisk said. Papyrus looked confused. "WHY WOULD PEOPLE WANT TO DISSAPEAR?" Papyrus says. "Well... You know because.. lik-" Chara cuts frisk off. "To prove them wrong. " she lies. "WOWIE YOU MUST BE LIKE ADVENTURES!" Papyrus exclaims. "DID YOU FALL AT THE SAME TIME?" Chara shakes her head. "Nope. Found each other. " frisk nods.
~smol time skips~
~chara pov~

We walk into water fall. Papyrus was still set on killing us to we had to talk are way out of it. Frisk began to walk again still shaken. "Yay waterfall." Frisk said excited. "Yeah this place is pretty, not as pretty as you though." I said regretting it right after. Frisk smiles and leans closer to kiss my cheek. I blush a bit. We kept walking hand in hand until we passed some echo flowers. "C'mon, sis! Make a wish!" I froze. "Azzy?!" I yelled before frisk pointed to a flower. "Chara echo flowers." She said quietly. "Heh sorry.." Frisk took my hand again. "It's alright, you should know there are more ahead." I nod as we continue. "I wish my sister and I will see the real stars someday... " I hear again. Frisk looks at me worried. I smile and shrug but it hurts. All I can see is his face. We keep going until we see undyn. She chases is for ever and I hope she doesn't reconise me, she probably doesn't remember me anyway.  Monster kid is asking us both questions now that he knows we are humans. And just like frisks past run he falls and we help as undyn sees.